PDA

View Full Version : Need some input!

killed300ex
02-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Well i am considering selling the 300 once agian. :( As much as i dont want to but everytime i go out to ride i through out my back and can barly move for 24 + hours without extreme pain. It sucks Just wondering if any of you have this same problem its whenever i get stuck or have to move the quad around by lifting it. I was starting a snowmobile and i through it out this weekend. Its pathetic my back sucks. Is there any way that you guys deal with it other than just sucking it up? Casue there is alot of stuff i could use if i sold my 300 and used the money on other things. As of right now the 300 is parked right were it is gonna stay untill spring casue i want to see if this back thing will heal up better if i give it a while to heal? So what you guys think sell it and buy a nice truck. Or keep it and deal with the pain? Or do anyof you have any hints on what you do for back pains?(other than taking alot of advil :D )
killed

toby400ex
02-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Are you sure you dont have some back thing, i cant think of the name but it makes your back weak and hurt all the time, they have excersizes to make it not so bad. You could always lift with your legs and not your back or get some excersize.:confused:

sly400ex
02-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Toby's right, start do light strngthing excercises. The one thing I always do before I ride is STRETCH! It will save you from some pain after you're done riding.

EvilJester400EX
02-09-2003, 05:23 PM
i hear that kidney belts are a good investment for keeping your back "without pain" while riding, maybe you need one

Glow Plug
02-09-2003, 05:25 PM
streching is the key and go to the dotor and ask what you can do about it jmo

killed300ex
02-09-2003, 05:41 PM
see thats the thing i dont get i work out 4 times a week! so its not that im not in shape and i strech most of the ime before i ride i think i might try to get ahold of one of those kidney belts if they help cause im desprite i really dont want to have to sell it to help save my back i mean come on im only almost 16 isnt this suposed to happen to you when you get older???? Ohh well i ques if you play to pay!
killed

RaptorMan
02-09-2003, 06:29 PM
go see a chiropractor. beleve me it helps. i have back pain and i go once a month to keep me lined up and in good shape!!