PDA

View Full Version : black ops

lasher45
11-09-2010, 01:18 AM
So what do you all think so far? I got it at midnight, but its 3am and I'm calling it quits. Almost finished the single player though.

So far its been an awesome game, the graphics wernt what I expected though. There were some glitches too but I havnt downloaded the patch yet. Overall it was definitly worth waiting 2 hours in the 35 degree weather lol, they even had a humvee with a big flat screen tv on the back for people to play while waiting!

Add me on psn if you want to play, badforyou1

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-09-2010, 01:24 AM
I just got it free. Won the local tournament here. So far I don't care for it.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Well I am very glad I didn't pay for this game. Horrible. What a dissapointment. They took a step backwards with this one. Graphics are terrible, gameplay is horrible, overall just a bad game. This is coming from someone who plays MW2 almost daily, love cod4 and MW2 but this one just sucks. Worse than World at War.

Canadian144
11-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Haven't picked it up yet.... I have a friend who has a friend in retail who was going to hook me up with it for $50 (incl tax) yesterday, but I'd rather spend the money on parts haha.

MW2 was awesome, hopefully this one isn't awful (though the above comments are making me think otherwise!)

lasher45
11-09-2010, 07:28 AM
The graphics deffinitly aren't up to par with MW2, but what can you expect from Treyarch. They're games have always been the underdog in the CoD franchise. To me so far it's been worth the $60 and I havn't found anything horribly wrong with it. The hit boxes on the AI can get a little frustrating, but that may of just been me at 3am getting pissed because I kept dying.

I'm waiting to finish single player to get to online so I can't say anything about that yet. I'll have the campaign done by tonight though.

Tommy Warren
11-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I play online..haven't even started the single player yet....I'm not too impressed, You die even faster than in MW2 and people are hard to see, There is also a steady UAV because people get 3 kill streak all the time.....you pretty much just stare at the radar the entire time....

JForestZ34
11-09-2010, 08:29 PM
I got it today, and I think the it's good.. Graphics look good, sound is great, and game play is just like MW2... I'm almost done with the single player than I will try out the online aspect...

James

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Are you high? It's not even close to MW2.

Tommy Warren
11-09-2010, 08:45 PM
its the same idea at MW2....as soon as you see someone they are already shooting at you and your dead....BUT the nazi zombies are back and they are better than ever...with up to 4 people online and dogs that are nearly impossible to kill its SWEET!

exrider12
11-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Graphics suckkkk. Even in HD. Zombies is good. The only reason its worth the $63 is its something new and zombies are back. Horrible game.. Treyarch sucks.. Infiniti ward needs to just keep making these games.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-09-2010, 10:14 PM
I will never buy another Treyarch game. I wish Infinity Ward would do another Call of Duty but they're not going to. MW3 is rumored to be in the works by sledgehammer, not activision (IW).

lasher45
11-10-2010, 05:21 AM
After activision fired all they're developers I wouldn't be surprised if they handed the project over.

Ellingsoc26
11-10-2010, 08:21 AM
I enjoy palying it the graphics are close to the same as mw2 but there is almost NO noob toobers! I am soo happy with that i could case less about anything else. I been killed by 2 in a 8 hour span which is mw2 it was 2 every 20 mins. So stop *****ing this game is a blast to play if you hate its b/c u were a noob toober and never learned to shoot straight! lol

XtremeSkier
11-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ellingsoc26
I enjoy palying it the graphics are close to the same as mw2 but there is almost NO noob toobers! I am soo happy with that i could case less about anything else. I been killed by 2 in a 8 hour span which is mw2 it was 2 every 20 mins. So stop *****ing this game is a blast to play if you hate its b/c u were a noob toober and never learned to shoot straight! lol

i'm enjoying it a lot so far, i like all the stats and how it records every damn thing you do!

i'm bummed that the killstreaks dont help each other but it helps prevent constant air support.. i think it's gonna be a great game once they fix the connection issues..

i'm assuming the constant uav will stop eventually too because everyone is low ranked right now and people are still trying to figure out the maps and the weapons and haven't even thought about turning off the uav and upping their killstreaks

Ellingsoc26
11-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Ya thats a pain b/c i like scanvager and dont wanna have to use ghost lol

Sjorge450R
11-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Wager mode is where its at. Its completly out of control. I love it.

The only thing is, matchmaking sucks right now because of all the people on. I just signed off and tehre were 2.9 millino

lasher45
11-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I was about to throw the controller at the wall with the connection issue. Now that I've played online I really enjoy it as well. Some of the wager matches and zombie rounds can get intense. I think level 10 is the highest I've got with all 4 slots filled and 2 of which were my friends.

I was amazed when I looked for my kd and all the different stats they keep track of. The heat map that keeps track of your deaths was pretty cool.

ZeroLogic
11-10-2010, 03:54 PM
I got it bad, my girl brought it for me for Christmas and she won't hand it over til then.:grr: :scary:

I did go out and brought the new Medal of Honor. Its pretty sick.:macho

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 05:20 PM
You guys need your eyes checked. The graphics look like something out of a duke nukem game. Can't believe people actually like this game. I guess if you like games to be worse than their previous installment.

ZeroLogic
11-10-2010, 06:06 PM
o·pin·ion
   /əˈpɪnyən/ Show Spelled[uh-pin-yuhn]
–noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Graphics suck and that's a fact. Every review of the game agrees

Sjorge450R
11-10-2010, 07:26 PM
the game isn known for its graphics. If you buy the game wanting great graphics, you should have researched it first. I know that you won it and all, but to be honest. I dont think the graphics are at all that bad though. I dont understand why everyone always dogs trechaych. Their games are IDENTICAL to the infinity ward games...oh and btw, infinity isnt activision. Activision is Activision. They work together to make the games.....

In the end, the game is great. Anyone play single player yet? Most intense I have ever seen

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I just think IW makes a much better game. I love MW2 and play it all to much. Lol MW3 hopefully

sexysilverado45
11-10-2010, 09:40 PM
this is going to start a fight but iv played every call of duty that has been out. black ops is the best. 50x better than mw2 minimal tubes, minimal random nades, harder for people to run around an knife,100x more customization, hell on second thought may 200x more, wager matches, the graphics on the campaign are way better than anything infinity ward could dream of. all these reviews are from infinity ward fan boys.

simply put treyarch knows whats going on everybody hated world at war because it was ww2 and nobody cares for history.

customizations b.o has that mw2 doesn't
reticle symbol
reticle color
18 or 19 camos(gold,silver)
you earn money so you buy things instead of doing the impossible to unlock them
player cards are completely custom made, along with the emblems up to 15 layers,
clan tag on your gun,
emblem on our gun,
face paint
your guys gear(how he looks)

i may have missed a few.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Well the whole "Doing things that are impossible" is wrong, I mean, I understand that you're obviously not very good at the game and can't do most of them, but they are possible.

Now just to clear up you trying to argue the graphics are better, you can't argue facts. MW2 graphics are better than Black Ops, period. Every review has said it as well. Unless you're going to argue that the world is also flat, you're done.

As far as you complaining about "noob tubes" and "random nades", this further tells me you're bad at online play. When you run into the SAME granade that I throw to the SAME spot every game, it's not random, and it's your own stupidity for going to the same spot you know my grenade is going to land.

I'm into a realistic game, not something like black ops that tries to cater to the bad players. Grenades not active until 20 seconds into the match? Get real. You think the soldiers in Iraq have taliban running up to them, "You can't throw a grenade yet, you have to wait 20 more seconds" or, "Man, you americans suck at war using your "noob tubes"."

If you like un-realistic games then this is the one for you.

And if you suck at online play and want to have it handicapped for you, this is the one for you.

No I'm not talking out my ***, yes I'm an online MW2 nerd and I'm better than you at it. Considering I've won the last 3 COD tournaments and have only lost 2 1 on 1 matches out of 100's.

You need a handicap so it's okay.

/I'm done posting in this thread.

SRH
11-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
Well the whole "Doing things that are impossible" is wrong, I mean, I understand that you're obviously not very good at the game and can't do most of them, but they are possible.

Now just to clear up you trying to argue the graphics are better, you can't argue facts. MW2 graphics are better than Black Ops, period. Every review has said it as well. Unless you're going to argue that the world is also flat, you're done.

As far as you complaining about "noob tubes" and "random nades", this further tells me you're bad at online play. When you run into the SAME granade that I throw to the SAME spot every game, it's not random, and it's your own stupidity for going to the same spot you know my grenade is going to land.

I'm into a realistic game, not something like black ops that tries to cater to the bad players. Grenades not active until 20 seconds into the match? Get real. You think the soldiers in Iraq have taliban running up to them, "You can't throw a grenade yet, you have to wait 20 more seconds" or, "Man, you americans suck at war using your "noob tubes"."

And if you suck at online play and want to have it handicapped for you, this is the one for you.

No I'm not talking out my ***, yes I'm an online MW2 nerd and I'm better than you at it. Considering I've won the last 3 COD tournaments and have only lost 2 1 on 1 matches out of 100's.

everything you just said has contradicted every review and nearly every post ive read in relation to the new game, the graphics dont seem as crisp but some guys cant tell a difference

the hardcore gamers seem to love this way more the mdwf 2

sexysilverado45
11-10-2010, 10:25 PM
First off your a tool. Second off if your into realistic games then you should hate any call of duty peroid. Medal of honor is what you should be playing you saying your a hard core gamer then you Probly are a member of a c.o.d form correct if so all professional gamer quit playing mw2 because of newb tubes wich explains exactly who use them and the ransom nades.

Point is you don't have a point and anything you have said or post after this should be disregared as any sort of a real review or point.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Wow. You fail. If you think

This:
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/call-of-duty-black-ops-weapons-guide-screenshot.jpg

Looks better than

This:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1954/iw4sp2009111211021417.jpg

You need glasses. BAD
Everybody I know that is into gaming has ditched Black Ops because it's garbage online. It's handicapped for people like you, who are bad.

SRH
11-10-2010, 10:39 PM
modern warfare doesnt look like that on my tv, there may be a slight difference but were not talking that much

i heard all the changes were made to make the unskilled less likely to win, i dont know all the terminology , just the reviews i read, says this is for the true gamer where as modern warfare had alot of handicapps

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by SRH
modern warfare doesnt look like that on my tv, there may be a slight difference but were not talking that much

i heard all the changes were made to make the unskilled less likely to win, i dont know all the terminology , just the reviews i read, says this is for the true gamer where as modern warfare had alot of handicapps

I've read the opposite and also experienced the opposite. Can't think of any MW2 handicapps....... ?

However I can point out a few for Black Ops easily.

1. Timer on when a grenade will be active

2."AutoAim" feature is adjustable, You can turn up the sensitivity to where it will lock on to someone and I experienced how bad it was myself. I was walking along in Search and my cross air just started turning toward a trash can by itself..... Well, guess what, guy was behind it. Talk about handicapped. I hadn't even changed the settings for it, can only imagine what it would be like on 100%.

3. When you go prone you have to wait a couple seconds before being able to shoot.

Don't know of any for MW2 online..... ?

sexysilverado45
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Srh you are right and yfz the graphics may not be better. And since your saying you are better than me what's your xbox live tag.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
Srh you are right and yfz the graphics may not be better. And since your saying you are better than me what's your xbox live tag.

NastyOvenMits

I sold Black Ops so if you wanna play MW2 invite me in about 10.

Lasher
11-11-2010, 08:53 AM
From what I experienced during my playing days (I started with Pong as a kid) on grpahics...

There is a limit to the graphics programed into the game. Period. And this is the point that can be argued...but..

The set up after the program is put into the system, can greatly impact an internet arguement.

Such as
Can the console process the graphics data at the full potential?
Can the TV (including connections) handle the graphics data without conversion?
How good is your monitor at handling the colors/detail?

For example, my main TV, the bulb burt out and I need to order a new one. So I grabbed my LCD from the bedroom to play the game. I would say 100% that MW2 had better graphics over Black Ops. (like duke nukem reference) But will I have the same answer once I get a new bulb and play Black Ops on the better TV?

As for the game, like all the things you customize, wage matches are a cool feature. Seems like it is more fun to play on line. Oh, my 7 year old beat the single player missions already.

Key thing...customize, fun online games...should be a big hit. The debate of "arcade type games" and "realistic type games" has gone on forever.

Ellingsoc26
11-11-2010, 10:22 AM
YZF is just mad b/c they took the nerf stick and hit the noob toob with it. He should go play halo with all the lil kids lol

ZeroLogic
11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
YFZ-FoFiddy-TC- Everyone has an opinion. Graphics can change due to the monitor you play it on. An review is a opinion. You cannot argue with the fact that it is. People like different things. It sounds like you play to much and expect miracles. If you don't like the video game, so what. You don't have to go onto the internet and argue with everyone that its a bad game.
Is this not the reason why you were banned from the website quite a few times?

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-11-2010, 07:38 PM
I was banned because a mod was having his period at that time and got his panties in a bunch when I called him out.

SRH
11-11-2010, 11:36 PM
i just picked up the game tonight, i think the gameplay is way better, graphics are barely worse than modern warfare on my tv, def less aggravating stuff, no more 20 shots to mow a guy down other than the graphics and time period the game takes place i think its better than modern warfare 2

rc cars do get annoying almost as bad as predator missles, the wager matches are a blast

i liked modern warfare feel a bit more because it was to current date

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-12-2010, 01:15 AM
I think that's my biggest thing. I like the modern feel a lot more.

lasher45
11-12-2010, 06:37 AM
I do like the modern feel of MW2 better. But Black Ops is close enough to not be as bad as WWII. Even though the lag is a huge issue for me and can get me really frustrated at some points, I can't figure out if its the lag or my controller that making my gun jump across the screen when I go to aim down the sights. In MW2 I was always dead on, I don't have aim assist on either games, but on Black Ops it constantly just jumps around the guy and I never hit him.

The customization and variety of modes makes not trading it back in worth it. If I get pissed at the controller issue I just go play zombies with friends. So far I can't get past level 14.....

honda400ex2003
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I was banned because a mod was having his period at that time and got his panties in a bunch when I called him out.

after reading through this thread, it looks like it is time for a refresher possibly. I would suspect that arguing like this is what got you canned the first time...

thanks for the laughs guys, sounds like a great game! I may have to pick it up sometime and try it out. steve

Pipeless416
11-12-2010, 12:27 PM
the fact that two people can play split screen online is going to keep me from buying it for a bit. its fun, but why buy it when a friend asks you to play on his all the time :p . the RC cars are also a blast to harass people with :devil:

440racer66
11-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
the fact that two people can play split screen online is going to keep me from buying it for a bit. its fun, but why buy it when a friend asks you to play on his all the time :p . the RC cars are also a blast to harass people with :devil:

yeah i love to game just for the fact you can guest someone on live. they have been needing this since mw2. and i didnt get why people got so mad when someone was "noob tubing" i had my own class set up to deal with that just start "pro piping" back. and the lil rc car is soo funny to run up and get a triple kill on team deathmatch. and the cross bow is just plain fun. its very hard to use tho. its a good game i argee the grapics arent as good as i hoped for!

lasher45
11-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Is anyone else having lag issues on the PS3? Today they were horrible, I had to back out of a few games since people just skipped around the map. It seems like its getting worse every day.

Tommy Warren
11-12-2010, 05:52 PM
your lagging because PS3 is a $300 paperweight!

XBOX BABY!

exrider12
11-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
your lagging because PS3 is a $300 paperweight!

XBOX BABY!

Bingooo. PSN is a joke compared to xbox live. Its free for a reason ;)

user101
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
I havent played the campaign any, just been playing matchmaking. Online play in my opinion is better than mw2. Love the fact that people can constantly tube. Some killstreaks are overpowered, the gunship is ridiculous. The respawns and connection issues need to be fixed. Im tired of opponents respawning right behind me. I love the fact that killstreaks don't count towards killstreaks. I agree that graphics arent as crisp as mw2.

XtremeSkier
11-13-2010, 05:03 PM
A hardcore gamer is going to quickly realize why black ops puts MW2 to shame, i was a legit 10th prestige in MW2, and COD4.

I've never boosted or cheated.. when i started playing black ops it was super frustrating... why?? because it was a brand new game that was completely different from what i've been playing for the last 3 years..

anyone thats pissed off or frustrated and is bashing the game just hasn't given it the time to figure out how to play black ops or is too pathetic to admit that they suck

I'm a lvl 40 prestige 1 on black ops and i have this game dialed now, theres a way to play it and until u figure it out your just another chicken with his head cut off running around like a dumb@ss

add me if u wanna play

XBOX TAG---MN RURAL JUROR

JForestZ34
11-13-2010, 09:12 PM
I have been playing the game all week and to tell you the truth I like the single player better than online.. Why? Because I suck for some reason but I can play MW2 and COD4 without a problem.. I think I'm going to either just replay the single player or ditch the whole game all together and go back to MW2 and COD4....

James

K-Dub
11-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Black ops plays a little different than MW or MW2. Cant tell you what it is but something different. Once I adapted to the game Im doing a 100 times better then when I started.

Cons
SPAWN CAMPING! Idiots that camp on the primary spawn points and get there kills the instance a player spawns before he can even move.. If this is the only way you can do good, you suck grow some balls and earn your kills.

Graphics dissapointed me big time. Would give the graphics up for a better flow of game but that isnt there.

Partys/conections seems to be alot of lag, keeps diconnecting my party from each other. lots of games drop connection. This can all be fixed with a patch.

Perk pros: To get the pros you have to do things that has nothing to do with the perk in my opion. I only play HCTD and to unlock the pro perks Ill have to spend hours playing matchs I dont want to.

I blow up with no idea why. I dont hear the thump of the tubes, or RPG and thats what killed me.

That Im the VC/ bad guys 80% plus of the time. Any one know how to change this?

Pros I am a Vietnam war nut esp spec ops like the SEALs and MacV SOG, so Im amped. Have played this game more in 6 days than I ever did the others in a month.

Stoner: The Mk23 mod 0 Stoner commando Ive been waiting for this weapon in a fps for over 20 years. Less than 1500 made and most are history. Most went to the teams and to the Delta in Vietnam. Cheapest one I ever found was 13k and needed parts, not many left around. The God Father of the SAW.

Commando: The XM177 CAR my second favorite weapon, so Im having a lot of fun with this game.

Not much tubing like MW2.

I like the abillity to make my banner symbol. Plus it and clan tag on the gun.

Overall I like this better than MW2 except the graphics.

440racer66
11-14-2010, 11:52 PM
my only recent beef with the game is its a huge lag fest they need to work the kinks out of it. but i like playing it and it lets you modify everything but i think this also makes it more laggy but it should get better.

honda250xman
11-15-2010, 09:05 AM
my girlfriend just got it for me yesterday, i've only got to play for about a total of 15 minutes. from what i've seen the graphics are up to par in my opinion. the gameplay is a little different but so far i think it has potential to be just as good as MW2. both are great games tho!

440racer66
11-15-2010, 01:10 PM
d worley is that you man honda250xman

dns1764
11-15-2010, 02:50 PM
so far i am very happy with it.

advantages:
too many people are camping, but some are starting to move around
buying guns and upgrades
singleplayer is amazing
splitscreen live

disadvantages
the maps are set up for full teams to work together, not free for alls

graphics could be better

i am not a big gamer but if you want to play, my live name is crispykibbles

99400esex
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Graphics suck and that's a fact. Every review of the game agrees

Honestly who cares? I think the game is great. Theres not as much chance for a game to be one sided by one person like mw2, boosting is history in free for all, and the weapon selection is cool. I need to learn the maps better though before I can give an opinion on them.

honda250xman
11-15-2010, 04:58 PM
yeah its me d jones haha

madskrillz2
11-15-2010, 05:15 PM

You're a moron if you think this game caters to noobs. I don't even have it yet and I can tell it is leaps and bounds better than mw2. Mw2 is made for noobs which you obviously must be if you're so in love with it. You ask any real gamer what they think about mw2 and they'll tell you they hate it. It's a love hate relationship for me because I LOVED COD4 but they ruined it by all the bs they added to it. Oh and if you're oh so good at1v1 then add me and we'll have a qs match. My gametag is LTR14. When I get a new ps3 I'll gladly put you in your noob place.

440racer66
11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by honda250xman
yeah its me d jones haha

heck yeah i thought that was you. just picked up anouther yfz man hit me up when ya go out n ride.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
You're a moron if you think this game caters to noobs. I don't even have it yet and I can tell it is leaps and bounds better than mw2. Mw2 is made for noobs which you obviously must be if you're so in love with it. You ask any real gamer what they think about mw2 and they'll tell you they hate it. It's a love hate relationship for me because I LOVED COD4 but they ruined it by all the bs they added to it. Oh and if you're oh so good at1v1 then add me and we'll have a qs match. My gametag is LTR14. When I get a new ps3 I'll gladly put you in your noob place.

You're the moron. lmao. Quickscopes. Get skill son.

SRH
11-15-2010, 10:09 PM

why are you calling him a moron when hes right? there has not been 1 review or player of the game ive seen that agrees with you..... get skill son then buy black ops, ud have to be a super *** to say black ops graphics are that much different that you couldnt possibly play the game come on son

madskrillz2
11-15-2010, 10:15 PM

Get skill? I'd like to hear your explanation as to why quickscopes don't take skill. I guarantee you're one of those guys that has tried it and can't do it so he just gets mad and bashes everyone that is good at it.

416exfreak
11-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Just went a bought a 360 a few hrs ago, along with Black Ops.. i must say, I like it.

Dont get me wrong, I love MW2, but there is nothing wrong with Black Ops. The zombies are more fun than the previous game IMHO, even though im one of those "newbs".

I got it for something to do when im bored, since I basically dont ride anymore.

Gamertag-- RollinStoned514

(yea, im a KMK fan.. bite me)

99400esex
11-19-2010, 07:46 AM
So what level are you guys now? I just got to 33 last nite

lasher45
11-19-2010, 08:06 AM
I got to 37 sometime yesterday. I'm hoping to hit 40 tonight. And I've gotten to level 18 on Kindo Der Toten, and I think 11 on Five but I don't play that one too much.

honda250xman
11-19-2010, 10:31 AM
i think i'm at either a 28 or 29 but i dont get to play much. maybe 3 times a week if i'm lucky

suck my pipe
11-19-2010, 01:07 PM
45 The game is awesome. There was a new patch released a couple of days ago which seems to have fixed some things. Campers Suck.

kyleschonert
11-19-2010, 02:44 PM

I'm into a realistic game, not something like black ops that tries to cater to the bad players. Grenades not active until 20 seconds into the match? Get real. You think the soldiers in Iraq have taliban running up to them, "You can't throw a grenade yet, you have to wait 20 more seconds" or, "Man, you americans suck at war using your "noob tubes"." If you like un-realistic games then this is the one for you.

So Military Personnel and Militia running at full sprint for 2000+ yards lunging 30 feet to knife someone is realistic?

No I'm not talking out my ***, yes I'm an online MW2 nerd and I'm better than you at it.Considering I've won the last 3 COD tournaments and have only lost 2 1 on 1 matches out of 100's.

I bet the ladies go nuts for you when you tell them that.
"Hey Girls, I'm a 10th Prestige Level 70. Wanna go back to my place?"

That is a lie.

Who cares man? Honestly? You don't like the game, don't play it. It isn't that bad. Just nice to get away from MW2 for a little while and play something different.

mineralgrey01gt
11-19-2010, 04:24 PM
im on level 47 but this game isnt what it was hyped up to be. I find the patch made things worse on the psn network. The hit detection sucks, retarded having commando out the box in the game. No way people can run through 1/2 a clip and knife me dead. No, not possible. Treyarch left a lot to be desired and fixed in this game.

Tommy Warren
11-19-2010, 09:17 PM
I miss the tactical knife.....I could get the mvp award with shooting one shot.... The spawning it rediculous I hid in a spot and waited for a guy to come to me and all of a sudden 3 people spawned behind me and the guy who killed me spawned with me in his sights......I gave up after that killcam.

06 Honda 450R
11-20-2010, 10:44 PM
yea, spawning is terrible, last stand is gay, and the lack of sniping maps sucks....

99400esex
11-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by 06 Honda 450R
yea, spawning is terrible, last stand is gay, and the lack of sniping maps sucks....

Last stand is sooooooooo cheap, so are claymores. The AUG and ak74u are the best weapons ive used yet.

lasher45
11-21-2010, 05:16 PM
I constantly get killed by claymores. The ak47u and so far the ak47 have been the best guns I've used. The Famas was pretty good and the AUG was alright. As for LMG's the stoner63 is hands down the best.

Absolutely no sniping spots in this game which really dissapoints me. In mw2 I was awesome at quickscoping and sniping. Hit boxes, detection and lag are still completely horrible. 3/4 clip from an SMG and the guy still turns around and gets me? Sorry but that shouldn't be happening.

Wager matches are cool but the lag completely ruins for me. I haven't played a round yet without it lagging like crazy.

Zombies imo is the best part of the game. I haven't come across any lag and its improved alot from WaW. I spend most of my time playing that with friends.

ZeroLogic
11-21-2010, 05:34 PM
The game is pretty good. My only grip is that it takes a long time to find and connect to a game. Other than that, I really don't lag at all. I love zombies but it just takes forever to connect to a game.