PDA

View Full Version : Female Rider Ripped-Off

Canadian144
11-08-2010, 07:21 PM
This is a repost from an LTR forum:

Not sure if this matters to anyone but I'm posting here to inform the ******** members about Aaron Michael Bievenue of Lucky's Perfection Photography and how he is shady. I created an ad for him that took me about 8 hours of my time for a small fee. He then had it published in Axtion Magazine under my consent but decided not to pay me for my work. After weeks of trying to contact him via email and facebook (of which I still have the emails) he doesn't respond to any. This goes on for about three months.

I then make a post on his wall on facebook telling him to pay me, which was two weeks ago. He agreed and said he has just been busy. I then called him out on that because he makes posts on his facebook pretty much everyday. Long story short, he deleted me after trying to get my money. Great business ethics Aaron. You're a joke.

I don't care about the money... it wouldn't even fill up the tank of my truck. I'm not just a nobody in the atv community. I've made a lot of friends and I'll be posting this on every forum I'm a member of and the ones that I help run.

This tool is is based out of the St. Louis, MO area in case you're wondering.

Mary

A copy of the ad that was published.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt138/misstify2/photoshop/Lucky.jpg

And the guy's email:

luckyphotos12@yahoo.com

CJM
11-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Seriously, tell them to contact the local PD for theft of services, draft a letter from a lawyer about it to and send the guy it.

Bet he pays.

bens250ex
11-08-2010, 07:45 PM
serious lawsuit potiential here my friend......you could prob get a hella lot more than just what he owed you too...just sayin...

Canadian144
11-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I've been informed that the guy has decided to pay up... internet justice has been served! LOL

CJM
11-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Good!

quad2xtreme
11-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Good for you!

Dan_Guetter
11-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Sounds familiar.

Check out my Blingstar ad in Dirtwheels. Guess how much I got paid for that??

Any takers?

chucked
11-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Dan_Guetter
Sounds familiar.

Any takers?

$0

Tommy Warren
11-09-2010, 04:32 PM
$4.8 million?

yam450_53
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Glad she finally got paid... I chuckled at "it took me 8 hours of my time" though, no way in hell it took her that long. Sounds like she tried to add a bit of drama spice to the situation.

Pipeless416
11-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Sounds familiar.

Any takers?

two chicken nuggets and a rabbit?

Canadian144
11-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
Glad she finally got paid... I chuckled at "it took me 8 hours of my time" though, no way in hell it took her that long. Sounds like she tried to add a bit of drama spice to the situation.

Yeah I thought the 8 hours was bit of a stretch as well... I could probably whip something like that up in under 1 hour LOL

QuadJunkies
11-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Good to hear shes getting paid ! free loading sum beeitches !

Im still pending some pmts. as well on some of my work . :ermm:

SRH
11-10-2010, 12:14 PM
i could of made her ad in 15 minutes on paint:chinese:

Dan_Guetter
11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
two chicken nuggets and a rabbit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOYkGhAQdM

slightlybent47
11-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i could of made her ad in 15 minutes on paint:chinese:

Just because you say or clam you can do it faster is irrelevant, that's how long it took her to do it. So slamming her for that is not right. Not everyone can or wants to be the fastest at everything.
Plus you don’t know how much research she did. Just sayin!

SRH
11-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Just because you say or clam you can do it faster is irrelevant, that's how long it took her to do it. So slamming her for that is not right. Not everyone can or wants to be the fastest at everything.
Plus you don’t know how much research she did. Just sayin!

i assume she gets paid by the hour just sayin :p

she prob inflated it afte rhe jerked her around, i dont blame her, nothing worse than gettin stiffed

stoopidbot
11-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by CJM
Seriously, tell them to contact the local PD for theft of services, draft a letter from a lawyer about it to and send the guy it.

Bet he pays. The police would tell you that it is a civil matter. The police wouldn't do a thing.

Glad she got paid.

Ian400ex
11-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Sounds familiar.

Any takers?
Two in the bush?

wilkin250r
11-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Sounds familiar.

I saw the ad, I think you were overpayed...

j/k :p

VTredneckgames
11-11-2010, 08:59 AM
It wouldnt take me 8 hours to do it. Probably because I would have given up way before that! Im terrible with stuff like that. Well, I cant say terrible, I have never tried it. So Im ignorant on how to do it.