PDA

View Full Version : atv fall classic @ Englishtown ?

sunco
11-08-2010, 05:41 PM
looking for more info. racewaypark.com only told me free riding sat for sunday racers & the time - what class' are there?
+40 quad ?

dehner47
11-09-2010, 11:09 AM
here ya go my good man. and the nice lady at the track told me its an extra $5 (insurance) to practice if you dont plan on racing Sunday. and no district or AMA cars are required for practice. just to race..

looks like no 40+ class.. but looks like there is a 35+ class..

http://www.racewaypark.com/mydocuments/atvfall2010.pdf

Mrs. SFRacing
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Nick how are the shocks?

dehner47
11-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. SFRacing
Nick how are the shocks?

they are awesome. hands down the best set up ive ever had. even though ive not ridden to much on them but the few motos i have ridden on them, they are perfect. this weekend im going to really play with them and try and set them up even more to my riding style. you know my style. feet off the pegs, bars tank slappin and holding it wide open hopin for the best. hahaha

for all the riders out there.. let SF Racing do up your shocks this winter.. i gaurentee you will not be disappointed.

sunco
11-10-2010, 05:08 AM
thanx I never saw that, good info. Funny how they have 2008 info below the flyer :eek:

I bought motowoz setup this winter and it was way better than stock so I was happy with them, then I rode a 450R w/ axis - holy crap, i never realized how plush the setup should be. I only adjusted mine once but while at BPG this weekend a few turns on the screw made a world of difference.

U going to be at englishtown? Would be nice to meet & ............

We r staying the nite. My sons racing B I'm gonna ride saturday & not sure if I'll race. Peace TTYL

ATVMX33
11-10-2010, 06:12 AM
this will be the first year that im not doing the fall classic for awhile:(

sunco
11-10-2010, 07:20 AM
how u doing? all healed up by now. how come ur not going? gonna watch the racesanyway?

ATVMX33
11-10-2010, 12:39 PM
yeah..just not racing this one cause of money and college...
going to be doing the new d6 series next year though..im also taking my checkride to get my pilots license on friday so thats my week haha
i dont think ill get to watch it either...

JR3
11-10-2010, 04:21 PM
damnnnnnnn caleb u were going hard as **** b4 ur incident get back on that horse homey this dude right here just sold his dirtbike because i could not stand not having a race quad so u know what im doin this winter buddy:D

ATVMX33
11-11-2010, 04:59 AM
haha well my cr250 is for sale now too..i have to get the trx rebuilt then save some money though!

JR3
11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ATVMX33
haha well my cr250 is for sale now too..i have to get the trx rebuilt then save some money though!

man u just keep gettin softer buddy shoot me a text got a diffrent phone mad long ago

ATVMX33
11-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by JR3
man u just keep gettin softer buddy shoot me a text got a diffrent phone mad long ago
haha alright

sunco
11-14-2010, 10:05 AM
tough time for us two. I wrecked during prCtice on double. im ok rode more motos but my leg is sore. flyboy had flat tire hammering thru the whoops and carwheeled. he.s sore and ok but no second moto for him. id say yesterday was the beter of the two:(

JR3
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
i saw u guys there recongized ya from the site but felt awkward comin up to ya i was there with nick (dehner47) from the site

sunco
03-03-2011, 05:50 AM
JR - just found my old post, you should have come over.
Well when ya see us in 2011 - SAY HELLO,
I don't have many friends LOL. anyway we will be around this year as well. The kid will be racing open B & I'll race when there is no more than 4 riders - I should be able to at least beat one rider. hahaha Hope your winter went well. I will post up & let ya know when we hit up atco or so, Have a nice day.

Don #69 -