PDA

View Full Version : WTB OEM style plastics (BLUE) maybe white??

Higgy87TRX425
11-07-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm looking for a set of blue plastis OEM style so I can bolt up my carbon fiber hood. I had it custom made by Fourwerks not realizing that the OEM, Fullbore, Maier, etc.. use slightly different mounting set-ups. So I thinki that I need to buy OEM style plastics to use the Hood. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. I would consider a set of white OEM style plastic?? Please PM me, email me or call me higginsonkeith@live.com or (503) 875-4470 Pacific standard time!!! Thanks Keith.

troybilt
11-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Higgy87TRX425
I'm looking for a set of blue plastis OEM style so I can bolt up my carbon fiber hood. I had it custom made by Fourwerks not realizing that the OEM, Fullbore, Maier, etc.. use slightly different mounting set-ups. So I thinki that I need to buy OEM style plastics to use the Hood. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. I would consider a set of white OEM style plastic?? Please PM me, email me or call me higginsonkeith@live.com or (503) 875-4470 Pacific standard time!!! Thanks Keith.

Keith, if its OEM mounting style, you'll need Maier or OEM plastic. The fullbores mount differently...

Higgy87TRX425
11-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Ok troybuilt. I need the OEM style I wouln't mind buying Maier plastis if I could find blue plastics that mount like the OEM. They need to be the 2 piece OEM style. So you're saying that the Maier plastics will work fir me huh? I already have Maier, but there the one piece race style plastics, and I need 2 piece. Does Maier still produce those plastic that I need?? I thought I saw that they were going to quit making the 250r plastics??

troybilt
11-07-2010, 01:47 PM
NOpe you can still get them pretty much in any color. Not too bad of price... The discontinued some random colors, but the red, white, blue, black, yellow, etc... you can still get directly from Maier... Yep you need the 2 pc fronts for the OEM mounting style hood.