PDA

View Full Version : Trouble

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Friday night.... 9 o'clock, my friends ask.....can you stop at that playground so we can smoke some pot, i say.. sure but im not smoking any... we proced to go there, and go to this playgroud area boat *it goes underground*.... so we go back into this thing, and they procede to smoke, i was with them, no doubt... but the sherrif comes to the area to let his dog do his buisiness, so the dog goes ape ****, and he "investigates" so he finds us, he says...."get out".. so he puts us up against the wall, and he is like...."who has it?" the consequences are going to be the same, if your honest or not, so i was like....
"WHY SHOULD WE MAKE YOUR JOB EASY DICKHEAD?"
but i kept it 2 myself...i also had adressed him this whole time on a "sir, yes sir" basis. so we walk to his car, he is being nice, for the most part, then he says...."i can hit this button, and that 140 pound blah blah blah dog will chew you up" , thats ridiculous, so they basically search us enough to make me think they thought we had a nuclear bomb hidden on us... so they find nothing, and ask once again, "where is it"... they find a litle bit, but not much,
not much at all, and they put us in handcuffs, in the 5 degree weather, and interrogate us some more, all over less than a dime bag of weed they find. they make many comments, about my friends parents, and how they are "bad" for society, and how there son is 2, being just like them, and they were like....
"wouldnt surprise me if your locked up for life before your 18"
basically talking out their ***.... of course... so we stand out in the BLISTERING cold. 5 degrees, with definit - windchill.. and none of us had our jackets, they were in my car, and of course, we were to much of a "danger" to get our jackets out of the car,
basic mistakes- he read US no rights at all
and he searched my jeep without my permission after i asked for my jacket. he finally gets us in the cruiser, and they procede to take us downtown, we all get charged with possesion, and being high, when infact i was completly fine..and why would i HAVE weed, if i wasnt going to smoke it? yet i still get charged with possesion... so they THREATEN us the whole way, saying how it will cost us "alot of money" to get out of this....and i was like....."yah ok sir." then we get to the station, and they went threw a bunch of bull****, instead of just letting us walk threw the door, and go inside, we had to step right, then left, the back, so they could make sure we wouldnt "run".. it was really dumb....
then they put 2 people in a room, so 4 people in 2 rooms-2 people a room, then he calls us "dumb *** kids" and i was like.....
"excuse me, but you dont have the right to question my intelligence, you are the police man, and if you were so intelligent wouldnt you be a doctor?"... then he starts asking more questions, by this time i was kinda pissed off, and i was like....."ok... you wanna call me dumb? yet you are asking me all the questions, i would think if you were so smart you would have all the awnsers and not me?.. seems i have the awnsers doesnt it?"..... maybe that was the wrong thing to say, but it is basically the truth...so.. i was basically irritated at this point, they had cameras and mic's in the room, which i "noted" to my friend and told him not to say anything dumb, and jus wink at the camera, so he did, and the police man came in and said...."where do you go to school?" and i said...."evansville day school" the 3rd best school in my whole state... private school... ect.... and he goes....."that explains it....." and laughed.....
so we get interogated for it seems a lifetime, and when my mom comes down to "get me" he takes me to the hall, and says...."i am your new personal nightmare, and if you make 1 wrong move, i will come to your house an make it personal" and i told the cop this, "since im in handcuffs, and your hiding behind your badge, and gun, you can threaten me, but anytime you wanna quit hiding behind your authority and 'take it to my front yard and it can be made personal" .. maybe that cop would beat my ***, thats fine with me.... but i aint gonna let him think he scares me when he doesnt... so he lets me go... and says....."get your son drug tested".. and i passed a 5 panel drug test...100% clean.....
*the next morning at 9 o'clock* this all lasted from 9 at night till 2 in the morning..... so it was a ridiculous even, all i need to know from Lawyers, police officers, and plain old people.... is what should i dO? because i am really innocent of the charges....

*K*

ps- this in NO way is meant to offend anyone.....

addition- even though it seems me an my friends seem to have been treated fairly, i highly disagree, and think they were just being typical "pigs" on a power trip... there was 1 officer that was nice, never treated us with disrespect, and treated like we were humans, and even offered to get us a drink... but the other guy wanted us to go to military prison till we were 21, and spend the rest of our lives on probation, i know he may have been in a bad mood, but to me that doesnt matter, i feel as if I was treated unfairly, and i will tell you one thing, when i turn 18 and we are in full blown war, who will be keepin sadaam and North Korea out of the cops posterior ends? me... and all 4 of my friends, but honestly this makes me wonder why in the **** i would fight for my country, if its "state" officers treat me like i am just some other drug dealin, murdering... joe.....
see my point?

killed300ex
02-09-2003, 01:55 PM
thats stupid but if your drug test came out clean then you should be able to go to court and get the charges removed
killed

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 03:09 PM
yes i should be able to, but i probably wont, i have now heard that it is possible for me to be on 6 months probabtion with 200 hours community service, and i might get expelled from my school...:rolleyes: :eek: :grr :grr :grr
and if so... i wont have anywhere to go......
i think i really deserve all that :o
cuzz i was with people smoking weed....
hah.... that amuses me

*K*

AtvMxRider
02-09-2003, 03:17 PM
The best thing I can tell you is find some new friends. Just cause you weren't smoking anything you were with them so there for you ARE guilty. Lifes a ***** aint it:blah

Leo
02-09-2003, 03:18 PM
Yikes, a police officer getting upset about a bunch of kids smoking pot on a playground? who'd have ever guessed?

Sounds like he was trying to put some thoughts into your head, maybe get you thinking a bit clearer..

You shouldn't be asking yourself why the cops are so "mean" you should be rethinking who you run around with.

Leo

02-09-2003, 03:19 PM
that sucks, cops suck too but on the most part they do good, even if they are a bunch of @##$#$#@$@dicksi****is

when i go to jail im gonna make sure its for something like jumping off a roof or pissing in public

02-09-2003, 03:20 PM
i think thier should be no time for smokin dope, they should just confoscate(sp?) it and smoke it later or give to the homeless

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 03:21 PM
what am i guilty of? choosing to tell the cops that they can go "pleasure" themselves because im not telling them anything thats going to get my friends into trouble? come on.... i was WITH people doing something illegal, which really they werent that bad, and he found less than a DIME BAG... thats not even enough to prosecute with i believe... so i dont get it..... so you mean to tell me i deserve 6 months probation? 200 hours of CS? an i deserve gettin expelled from school? if so... i tell ya what, i hope they pull you over an pull the same dumb **** on you, because i have learned 1 thing, if the cops want you THAT BAD, they will find a way to get you in trouble.....

*K*

and the whole....."INNOCENT till proven guilty" thats bull****
friday night , it was a case of "GUILTY till proven INNOCENT"
leo i respect your opinion but have you ever been arrested?
over something dumb, that you werent even doing? i doubt it....
or you would feel the same way.....

02-09-2003, 03:24 PM
well i guess thats why u shouldnt piss the cops off.....cops here seem kinda nice, i mean one chased me through are yard a midnight and fell in a mud puddle/pond and just gave us a warning, same with the cop whos car i hit with snowballs
i guess it depends if the cops in a good mood or a bad mood, i think if i was him id give u a hard time to, i myself would feel like u do:o

AtvMxRider
02-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
what am i guilty of come on.... i was WITH people doing something illegal, which really they werent that bad, and he found less than a DIME BAG... thats not even enough to prosecute with i believe... so i dont get it.....

"You were with somebody doing something illegal" That means you are guilty also! If smoking dope wasn't that bad I guess it wouldn't be illegal huh . I guess you should pay more attention in school and maybe you'll learn what's right and what's wrong.

Pappy
02-09-2003, 03:41 PM
i will veiw this as a judge would......

judge...

did you know that there was an illegal substance in the truck?

you...
answer...yes

judge...
and yet you permitted the usage of CDS in your vehicle?

you...
yes

judge...
what a dumbass
:devil

;) :blah

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 03:44 PM
yah im guilty of it..;).. like i told those sherrifs, go ahead and send me to YCC.... and they think they have helped society? nope.. not at all..... they just have one more person that wouldnt help an officer in need, all because they wanted to "play" games.....
and i didnt PERMIT the substance to be in my truck..... thats why it was getting SMOKED by them outside of it.....

*K*

Pappy
02-09-2003, 03:49 PM

and i didnt PERMIT the substance to be in my truck..... thats why it was getting SMOKED by them outside of it.....

*K*

that statement right there will probly get ya cleared...if ya get a decent attorney;)

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 03:54 PM
precisely... thats what i am saying, its all a big game, whether i am innocent or not, and i assure you i am INNOCENT of the charges that are brought agaisnt me.... all i need is money and i would be OFF anyways.... but what kind of system is that?
btw- i defintly respect pappy, and leo's opinion, but i am definitly telling you that it was way "over" done... making us stand out in the cold for WELL over an hour in 5 degree weather *not counting windchill*... is NOT justified by anymeans....

*K*

honda400exrider
02-09-2003, 03:58 PM
i pity you...

Leo
02-09-2003, 04:00 PM
leo i respect your opinion but have you ever been arrested?
over something dumb, that you werent even doing? i doubt it....
or you would feel the same way.....

I generally try to avoid situations that will end with me being arrested.. You know, like hanging around the playground with a bunch of people smoking dope.

Best to suck it up and re-evaluate who you hang around with.. Next time it could be much worse.

My father had a saying that pretty much fits this to a T chief...

"If you want to be dumb, then you've got to be tough".

Leo

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 04:02 PM
i assure you that i am alot tougher, but i SHOULDNT have to be tough because my FRIENDS were smoking pot....i would love it if any of you would call any of my teachers, or neighbors, who have said that it ALL is ridiculous...

*K*

Ryan
02-09-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
The best thing I can tell you is find some new friends. Just cause you weren't smoking anything you were with them so there for you ARE guilty. Lifes a ***** aint it:blah

Yeah hes right. You shouldn't have been there in the first place.

My sister was recently caught smoking pot in a public area and it practicly got thrown right out of court. I don't know how they run stuff in your state but over here if they say you will get probation for 6 months.... You won't get any at all :rollseyes: .

That cop was just trying to scare you... He has no "Say" to what happens to you. When I was younger.... Maybe I was 9 or something... A cop stopped me for riding my bicycle in a public parking lot :rolleyes: . He told me I looked like a faggot and he is gonna tie me to his car and drag me down the backrounds. I was only 9 yrs old and I was so scared... I would have killed him now :grr . He had no right to tell me any of the B.S and could have gotten in serious trouble if I would have reported him.

Bottom line is...... Don't worry about it, you probably won't get in any trouble. And get new friends..... Since all my friends do now is smoke.... Im going to have to find new ones too :( .

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 04:12 PM
nah i dont really know the other 2 boys but my 1 good friend, i would MUCH RATHER hang around him smoking pot, then be around that DICKHEAD police officer for 10 mins... and yes you understand what i mean.... i didnt even get read my rights.. and i was put in handcuffs.... so is it legal? or will it be thrown out? no telling.... because they are the POLICE. they can do everything they want, including taking HALF the drugs they find, and giving you the other half.... and what do you think that officer does with the halF? :confused: :confused: its such a mystery!

*K*

you know why the cops were giving u a hard time whether u were smoking or not? they wanted to scare u , everyone sees what it could lead to so they figure maybe this would knock some sense into u, i think thats why when u do stupid **** they just mess with ya so u think ur goin to jail and u wont do it again, since ur test showed up clean and u made them go outside u prob wont get in any trouble, there are very few people that dont smoke or drink underage so its hard to have freinds that dont, on the other hand your freinds owe u an apology and if u have to pay ne fine they should pay them they got u in trouble, although u did agree to take them so it was dumb on your part, its like the drinking thing, ur freind is drinking in the back of the car hes underage and your driving u get in trouble

Brad
if he did not read you your rights than you are free to walk out of his custody in the declairation of independance it says that our godgiven rights stand until indited offical alters them. alters for purpose of harm or misuse to others. so u could have said get the **** off of me u ****in ******* or go suck ur ****in cock u ****in prick and he couldnt have done **** until he read u ure rights

some dude in colorado murdered someone and the officer did not read him his rights he got off on one year probation...

think about it

my mom wotks for the court:D

Ryan
02-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Well if your drug test came out clean... Your rights were never read then your free! It will get thrown right out of court. As for your friends, im not to sure but they might face some probation time and community servies.

02-09-2003, 04:19 PM
well i think if they tried to use something he said when they interrogated him against him in court and he said he was not read his rights it would get thrown out, i doubt since he passed the drug test and didnt have any weed on him he will get in trouble

Brad
02-09-2003, 04:19 PM
but u c they all had rights as free people so they could have just walked off or not even showed up for court

CAUSE THEY CANT DO SH IT

AtvMxRider
02-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by bradz300EX
but u c they all had rights as free people so they could have just walked off or not even showed up for court

CAUSE THEY CANT DO SH IT

WTF:huh How old are you? no they couldn't have just walked off. They can put you in handcuffs before they read you your rights.

Brad
02-09-2003, 04:50 PM
uh ok ill accept that and 14

02-09-2003, 04:52 PM
lol:cool:

toby400ex
02-09-2003, 04:55 PM
i thought if you were never read your rights nothing that happened would hold up in court or somethin!:confused: :chinese:

Brad
02-09-2003, 04:56 PM
i made a whoopsie:huh

Brad
02-09-2003, 04:57 PM
wat would happen is, the case can b dismissed but later charges can be pressed all depending on who dun what:huh

Scott
02-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Guilty until proven innocent you say. Umm, I'm no rocket scientist, and I don't have a clue how much is in a "dime bag", but just from your side of the story the cops caught a group of underage kids smoking pot in a public place. But you were innocent and treated unfairly? Are you still high or something?

The part that amazes me is that you don't seem to acknowledge that you did ANYTHING wrong.:huh :ermm: :confused2 :confused:

All of us have done stupid things when we were growing up. Face it, admit to it, deal with it, and move on. You screwed the pooch. OK Fine, learn from it and don't be an idiot next time. No big deal. Carrying a grudge is only going to bother you. I guarantee the cops that busted you aren't going to loose any sleep over the fact that you're bent.

AtvMxRider
02-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Scott
Guilty until proven innocent you say. Umm, I'm no rocket scientist, and I don't have a clue how much is in a "dime bag", but just from your side of the story the cops caught a group of underage kids smoking pot in a public place. But you were innocent and treated unfairly? Are you still high or something?

The part that amazes me is that you don't seem to acknowledge that you did ANYTHING wrong.:huh :ermm: :confused2 :confused:

All of us have done stupid things when we were growing up. Face it, admit to it, deal with it, and move on. You screwed the pooch. OK Fine, learn from it and don't be an idiot next time. No big deal. Carrying a grudge is only going to bother you. I guarantee the cops that busted you aren't going to loose any sleep over the fact that you're bent.

Exactly! well said.

sportraxrider10
02-09-2003, 06:32 PM
let me get this right, you took two kids to a PUBLIC park, went into a underground thing, let them smoke the weed while you were right there, and you think you did nothing wrong????:rolleyes: :o and you think that you were with two kids that were smoking it that any of you deserve better than to be handcuffed in -degree weather??:huh

02-09-2003, 06:34 PM
id go somewhere cops dont go like......smoke up by a old folks home or something

MichaelS693
02-09-2003, 06:46 PM
guilty by association.....sorry.... thats how it is down here....if you are with someone that is doin something ilegal and you are with them... you go down with them....life is short... then you die:D

optikid123
02-09-2003, 06:53 PM
smoking weed is bad mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkk:)

Crazy4bluEx
02-09-2003, 08:36 PM
addition- even though it seems me an my friends seem to have been treated fairly, i highly disagree,
there was 1 officer that was nice, never treated us with disrespect, and treated like we were humans, and even offered to get us a drink... but the other guy wanted us to go to military prison till we were 21, and spend the rest of our lives on probation, i know he may have been in a bad mood, but to me that doesnt matter, i feel as if I was treated unfairly, and i will tell you one thing, when i turn 18 and we are in full blown war, who will be keepin sadaam and North Korea out of the cops posterior ends? me... and all 4 of my friends, but honestly this makes me wonder why in the **** i would fight for my country, if its "state" officers treat me like i am just some other drug dealin, murdering... joe.....
see my point?

i dont neccesarily hold a grudge, i just highly DISAGREE with what went on, he could have "tested" us at the hospital that night, and "charged" the people who were high... makes alot more sense to me.... you all act like it went on in the middle of a crowded street, we were on a playground around 9 at night, no one was around, and the sherrif wouldnt have caught us if he would have let his dog take a piss somewhere else, and i will tell you, they have ALOT more problems around here than a few kids smoking pot... any of you law enforcement officers that would like to discuss this, i would be MORE than happy... because the ones around here need to wake up.....

*K*

also, it wasnt a PUBLIC playground, it was more of a neighborhood, old run down one, that no one cares about, which would be the reason the officer brought his dog to do his buisness, like i said, he had ALOT MORE stuff to worry about, i heard 4 messages of "domestic violence" over the radio just while i was in the car, and the dispatch said...."well i have 8 cars assisting a possesion arrest" so basically someone was getting the **** knocked out of them just so they could haul me down to the police station and get the case dismissed.....:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

JUSTINcredible
02-09-2003, 08:38 PM
well it was probley pretty dumb to be doing it at the public playground even tho you wernt doing it your self... and it does seem kinda unfair the way the cops treated you, i think if and when you go to court you, yourself would probley get away but i dunno about your friends:confused:

SGA
02-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Stop whining and grow up.

02-09-2003, 09:09 PM
WORD

Brad
02-10-2003, 04:43 AM
next time offer the cops the weed

most of them smoke it anyway

well only if the cops not a hardass

that means they could not afford weed on a cops salary

Guy400
02-10-2003, 05:21 AM
There's a saying about stories like these: "It's an awfully thin pancake that doesn't have two sides."

Whether you actually smoked any weed with them or not, you're just as guilty. You stated you were in your truck and one of the kids said they wanted to stop and smoke some pot. At this point in time you knew they had pot on them. You should have stopped the truck and made them get out if you really didn't want to have any of it in your vehicle. But instead you drove them to a place where they could smoke it. Furthermore, you went down with them in this underground thing while they smoked. You were a willing participant and got treated as such. If I was out with a couple of my friends and one of them said, "I have a gun. Let's go rob a bank" and I drove them to a bank and then walked inside with them as they robbed it, don't you think I'm likely to get arrested for robbing that bank??

lil400exman
02-10-2003, 08:09 AM
guy when you had ur c-dale yes............but now that you have a honda everything will go by fine..........oh and if you do rob a bank send a few hundred for me........I NEED NEW SHOCKS! lol just kiddin.........

crazy4bluex-i fel bad for you...........and you reap what you sow you did that and now you are reaping your actions.......maybe the cops were harsh but you threw yourself into the sitsuations and thats not smart...........just take what you leanred and dont do that stuff again................;)

AtvMxRider
02-10-2003, 02:10 PM
Man are you really that dumb. You and your friends were smoking dope in a play ground(where children play). First off I think it's ****ed up you are doing it in a playground anyway. YOU were with people that were doing something that is illegal SO THAT MAKES YOU GUILTY. Just quit your whinning and deal with it. I have no sympathy for people that do that **** especially when it has ANYTHING to do with children.:grr ****ing idiot!!!!!!!