PDA

View Full Version : Testing the waters LTR450 trade for trx450r

MR4Engine202
11-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I have a 2007 ltr450 that i had bought to build for racing...however through sponsors im leaning toward a honda now....the chassis plastics and everything are in excellent condition it has herman upper arms, pro design pro flow kit, new douglas mx tires, ims front bumper and pro peg nerf bars, and tag bars. the only thing is i took the engine and tore it down to build it so i dont have any pics of it together but i still plan on going through the engine and freshening it up if some one wants to trade, it will have a new crank new plated cylinder, bearings piston, rings etc.

iof your interested i can have the engine back in the wheeler in a month

im looking for an er with suspension....if thats what you got send some pics my way

MR4Engine202
11-07-2010, 04:55 PM
would also consider 04 05 r's too

atvruler1
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
2005 MX RACE READY -motor work: hot cams, full curtist spakrs,

body: literly just got 400$ brand new white plastics,
spastic graphics
tag bars - mid/low
nerfbars
i have a brand new set of 9 inch bead locks never touched a tire yet, i have one bead lock on the right back because the other wise a lug nut came off and stripped the rim and on the other side the left, just a black rim brandnew

body: literly just got 400$ brand new white plastics,
spastic graphics
tag bars - mid/low
nerfbars
i have a brand new set of 9 inch bead locks never touched a tire yet, i have one bead lock on the right back because the other wise a lug nut came off and stripped the rim and on the other side the left, just a black rim brandnew
old walsh a arms
pep front shocks
lone star axel
rear after marked linkage
brand new revalved rear shock, and nac racing did some **** to it
itp tired all around
generation x hood and miar white carbon fiber
bumper
extras; bead locks, stockl rims, tired, black fenders, both carbon fiber hood, and white carbon fiber
its in excellent condition.
herman a arms
pep front shocks
lone star axel
rear after marked linkage
brand new revalved rear shock, and nac racing did some **** to it
itp tired all around
generation x hood and miar white carbon fiber
bumper
extras; bead locks, stockl rims, tired, black fenders, both carbon fiber hood, and white carbon fiber
its in excellent condition.

MR4Engine202
11-08-2010, 02:42 PM
were are you located?

atvruler1
11-13-2010, 01:06 AM
NEW YORKK