PDA

View Full Version : Malossi Big Bore National 90

fish-d-fish
11-06-2010, 03:14 PM
For sale is our National Built Malossi Big Bore Liquid Cooled Motor. This motor was built by Rich Hetrick and was raced on the ATVA national TT series in 2010. It is one of, if not the fastest 90 given any race, in the country. As you may know Malossi motors have traditionally not been able to run with the 2 fast etc but this one did and in fact reliably beat many in the series including the points leader. You will not be dissapointed. As for the motor it has:

-Hetrick ported cases
-Hetrick cylinder porting
-Cut Head
-45mm stroker crank/malossi piston
-Stage 6 pvl ignition
-Malossi and stage 6 clutching components (call for specific details on clutching :)
-Modified clutch case for cooling
-Haggerty Intake with vforce reeds
-Hardened transmission gears
-Fresh tranny bearings
-2 races on top end
-Hetrick Gen 3 exhaust pipe

I have time sheets to show you how fast the quad is in 100,200,300 ft with gearing and multiple dyno runs to make it run up front. The motor is extremely reliable and top care was taken with making sure clean air was always entering the motor. We placed 2nd in National points with it and had many 1st place finishes as well. Asking $2,200. No way you can build one cheaper for what your getting. Call Brian @ 724-612-3831

Dad of Robbie Hetzer #24
90 cvt production ATVA extreme dirt track national 2nd place finisher 2010.

fish-d-fish
11-09-2010, 06:08 AM
anyone interested in making me an offer, i gotta move this..

doonanracing
11-09-2010, 10:01 AM
This is a very fast motor. One of the fastest cvt's I have ever seen. Just glad it is being sold so we don't have to compete against it next season. LOL. Here is a video I found of a race of it running to see it in action. Check out the holeshot. That is this motor. The only cvt that beat it that day also ran in the 90 mod class that weekend and beat allot of mod's with built cr85's I believe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bc_ctShdpI National ready motor without the costs involved and time spent in tuning. Can't go wrong here.

joel30ltr450
11-25-2010, 07:35 AM
Pic joelv_30@yahoo.com and let me know about the clutching components. Thanks