PDA

View Full Version : Winter Indoor series?

Titanium
11-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Hey guys im needin some advice for a winter indoor series to race in for quads. i missed out all summer racing due to some gnarly injuries (compound fracture collar bone and 2 chipped vertebrae). I was wondering if anybody knew of any indoor series around the midwest? not bein able to have raced this year is really buggin me so im tryin to find somewhere now that im healed. any ideas?

m0t0xk1d
11-05-2010, 05:43 AM
I believe Earlywine has a indoor series. im not sure but be sure to check there website. it looks right now that its down but check it out at some point. They might have what your looking for. Its in kentuckey though, i dont know how far that is from you...

mayno323
11-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Check out the sandbox in New Richmand WI. Last year they had a quad only series, this year its with the bikes. Its a fun place, kinda expensive though.

blacknblue#2
11-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
I believe Earlywine has a indoor series. im not sure but be sure to check there website. it looks right now that its down but check it out at some point. They might have what your looking for. Its in kentuckey though, i dont know how far that is from you...

yes earlywines run a great series. Ive raced some there every winter for 6 or so years. Good ppl and nice facility. Track upkeep is usually top notch

300ex_#387
11-05-2010, 08:25 AM
There is the mid america arenacross. I have not heard any dates or locations yet. Usually its in murray KY, Duqoin IL, and Sturgis KY.