PDA

View Full Version : vote for my quad for quad of the month

lwrider20
11-04-2010, 03:08 PM
ok i noticed the 400ex guys are banning together to beat out my trx450 for quad of the month so i would appreciate everyone's help in putting my trx450 up there for quad of the month. thanks everybody.

ct350trx
11-04-2010, 04:35 PM
I already did it :D

lwrider20
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
awsome thanks. looks like this guy has a lot of 400ex friends but i think we can beat him:)

Ichoptop
11-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Done, everyone should vote. we need to catch up to that 400

hrc450er
11-05-2010, 07:03 AM
i voted for you because he started a thread to have people vote for him. i hope it doesnt end up like this from now on every month. but i do like yours his and the yfz all sweet quads. ive been wanting to post mine for awhile just never got around to doing it good luck

hrc450er
11-05-2010, 07:14 AM
i didnt think you could post the same quad until its been like 3 months

airmobile101
11-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Is this a joke???? Dude, your quad is awesome! You got my vote!

Pipeless416
11-05-2010, 07:44 AM
hey guys, i just wanted to point out that i didn't have anything to do with the thread about mine.. i don't want this to turn in to a drama fest, so good luck and may the best quad win :)

lwrider20
11-05-2010, 10:01 AM
ya it would be nice if everyone would vote for their favorite quad and not for the same quad they have but it obviously doesnt work that way. i retract my statement and i just want everyone to vote for what you think is the best quad.

chronicsmoke
11-05-2010, 12:07 PM
yah they are all really sick bikes. That ex has alot into it, but i put my vote into the blue and white 450r.. its nasty :scary:

arTuReX
11-05-2010, 12:35 PM
You got my vote!

TJ Bradley
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Got mine too

beags86
11-05-2010, 04:22 PM
i am not trying to start any drama either, i did start the thread to get people to vote for the little ol 400ex. i think its a really sweet quad and the guy who owns it it really helpful. just wanted the guy to get some recognition for fabing up his own dual hmf pipes.

dude you have a sweet 450r. i personally don't care for blue anything so i would have rather seen it in red, but none the less. your quad is hot and i would have voted for it any other time.

also i haven't been a member on here really long and i can't remember ever seeing a 400 for the quad of the month.

i don't want the quad of the month to turn into a "have your fellow forum members out-vote the other guy"

sorry if i made anyone upset, upon seeing your thread i am sorry i posted what i did. - if any mods are reading this please delete my thread. and in fairness this one as well.

i did happen to notice that not many people vote every month

the best quad should win.

Scro
11-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by beags86
i am not trying to start any drama either, i did start the thread to get people to vote for the little ol 400ex. i think its a really sweet quad and the guy who owns it it really helpful. just wanted the guy to get some recognition for fabing up his own dual hmf pipes.

dude you have a sweet 450r. i personally don't care for blue anything so i would have rather seen it in red, but none the less. your quad is hot and i would have voted for it any other time.

also i haven't been a member on here really long and i can't remember ever seeing a 400 for the quad of the month.

i don't want the quad of the month to turn into a "have your fellow forum members out-vote the other guy"

sorry if i made anyone upset, upon seeing your thread i am sorry i posted what i did. - if any mods are reading this please delete my thread. and in fairness this one as well.

i did happen to notice that not many people vote every month

the best quad should win.

In the past, I have been deleting thread like this. But for the past several months, the QOTM hasn't been getting many entries. I figured I would leave these for a little publicity. Maybe some newer members will see this and want to enter their quad. It was much more fun when 10+ quads were entered. I agree that it should be the best quad that wins, not the best political campaign. :p