PDA

View Full Version : Sandtoyz brake lines!?!?!?!

dingo
02-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Has anyone ordered form sandtoyz. I ordered some brakelines from them before christmas and I'm still waiting. Has anyone else had this problem or am I just having a problem with them. THey had a good price but I didn't think it would take almost 3 month in waiting.

Glamis400ex
02-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Sounds a little shady to me. I'd be all up in their face over some brake lines...a 3 month wait....thats ridiculous.

Start calling and being a pain in their *****.

Glamis

Chef
02-09-2003, 02:50 PM
SandToyz is a bunch of *********s....just so you know :p

Quadfather
02-09-2003, 02:56 PM
I tried their number two weeks ago, and it was disconnected.

Sparks425Ex
02-09-2003, 03:24 PM
There was another member that had a huge wait just for their brake lines. I wouldn't deal with them. They are tards.

dingo
02-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Great, I'll have to start calling them every day. hince they had taken my money for the brake line I ordered or just call it a loss. Thing that pisses me off, I ordered it for a friend for Christmas. kinda reminds me of the charle and martin sheen commercial when I get my brake line if I ever see it. piss poor consumer relations.

Extremeracer167
02-10-2003, 08:13 AM
yeah they do have killer prices, but there waiting list is BS. Thats why i didnt order any:D

oynot400
02-10-2003, 08:24 AM
I got the Sand Toyz break lines. I think I waited 2 months. :( I was not riding much so it was not too big of a deal. I just got mine mounted up this weekend.
They were a pain in the arse to get ahold of. I had to talk to a guy named Nat. :rolleyes: He is in charge of shipping and does not come in until after lunch California time. It took me several weeks and phone calls to get them coming. If it was race season I would of spent the extra money and got them some where else.
This is the number I used 310-793-1553. I hope that you can get ahold of them. Mine seem to be a little too long. They do work awsome though. :D

Str8Wicked
02-10-2003, 09:09 AM
I order brake lines fromt hem and recieved them within 3 days... They gave me a killer deal I couldn;t refuse. I've had them for about 5 months now but am waiting for my new arms to come in before I install them,.....

dingo
02-10-2003, 02:22 PM
well i just called them and tried to get ahold of Nat. He wasnt in but they told me we just got a new shipment in. Get ahold of nat at 200pm and ask him to put you at the top of the list. Then he said you still havent got your brakelines. """WTF"""! so i'll call at 2:00.

Str8Wicked
02-10-2003, 03:00 PM
I was really surprised to hear that from all you guys... ecspecially since they treated me perfect when I called. Forgot who I spoke to thou... Well if I waited three months I'd be pissed also....

Merriman
02-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Seriously after reading all this plus what my friend went through when he ordered his Brake lines, I would never buy from these guys. My friend ordered his steel braided lines back in the middle of September, and just got them like 3 weeks ago. He was calling them everyday, and they kept giving him the run around....blah blah, finally after new years he said he was either going to get his money back by the end of the week, or he was driving up there and taking his money's worth of damage out of them. When he got his money back, a couple of days later the brake lines showed up.....go figure. One law I did learn of, is if a company charges(withdrawls the money from your acct.) you for a product.....within 7 days that product is supposed to be shipped to you. Bottom line.....Screw these guys, I'll buy from somebody else.

dingo
02-11-2003, 01:27 AM
Well, I called at 2:00 since Nat would be in at two they said he would be in at 230. called at 300. They said he should be in, in a couple of minutes. Since I live in Oregon these phone calls are long distance. I asked for Nat to call me back. Well he never did. So I called again they said he wouldn't he wouldn't be in but he would be in at 930am tomorrow. So I see what I get then. Thanks oynot400 for giving me Nats name. I got something to go off of. I would like to B- slap Nat.