View Full Version : 2011 Hatfield McCoy Trail Permits

trailhouseowner
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
2011 Hatfield McCoy Trail Permits go on sell to the public the last part of November. If you really want to get your money's worth, plan a late November or December trip and buy the new 2011 permit. This permit will be good until December 31, 2011. Over 13 months of riding for fifty dollars--now that is what we call a good deal.

Take advantage of the 2011 permits. Start planning a winter trip today!

Lisa and Marty

chucked
11-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Good deal guys! I hope to get down there again in the spring. Haven't seen you or Marty in some time now.

trailhouseowner
11-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Chuck, it is time to start planning another trip! We would love to see you again!

rundrave
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Just have to throw a shout out to Marty, and that he has a great place to stay and he takes good care of you while you stay!

Just make sure you dont use up all of his fire wood! hehe

I really hope I am able to make another trip out there again.

thanks again Marty, and now that I think of it I still need to send you a license plate from South Dakota for the cabin.

Fear250r
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Just want to say what an awesome place Marty has down there. Had an awesome time, even though it seemed everything went wrong for somebody! Either way, had a blast!!

Marty, hope that RI plate is up there!

And did you guys try that coffee syrup? (it's a new england thing....)

Hope to make another trip in the future and will definitely be staying at your place! Thanks again!

Jesse

trailhouseowner
11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by rundrave
Just have to throw a shout out to Marty, and that he has a great place to stay and he takes good care of you while you stay!

Just make sure you dont use up all of his fire wood! hehe

I really hope I am able to make another trip out there again.

thanks again Marty, and now that I think of it I still need to send you a license plate from South Dakota for the cabin.

Thanks for the good words! We had some people here the other day that said that they knew you. They were also a part of the gen3usa group. They were from St. Louis.

By the way, we would love to have the license plate. We had another pavillion built at Units 3 and 4 and are in dire need of some license plates.

trailhouseowner
11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Fear250r
Just want to say what an awesome place Marty has down there. Had an awesome time, even though it seemed everything went wrong for somebody! Either way, had a blast!!

Marty, hope that RI plate is up there!

And did you guys try that coffee syrup? (it's a new england thing....)

Hope to make another trip in the future and will definitely be staying at your place! Thanks again!

Jesse

Hey Jesse, hope you are doing well! Glad you had a good time regardless of some bad luck!

We do have the RI license plate up!! Thank you for it! And we haven't tried the coffee syrup. Actually, we had forgotten about it until we read your message.

And thank you for the good words, too. We hope to see you again one day!