PDA

View Full Version : Rnd 5 Union Ct.

jpfmotors
11-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Well here we go the last round of the year it will be a little cold out since its on Nov 20th. The last round I saw some new racers that were just spectating hope you guys will be racing in Union. The track has a lot of different terain, sand, rocks, clay, and loose loam. I think its about 6 miles long well again if any questions please email me jpfmotors@yahoo.com or pm me or just ask thanks

jpfmotors
11-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Well the race is next sat nov 20th I hope some new people will show up I got a few new racers coming this time the weather is looking ok 50 and sunny should be a good day any questions just ask.

xcracer54
12-12-2010, 07:18 PM
hey i was meaning to get to at least one race this year but due to the steel plate and 6 screws in my collar bone from riding i wasnt able to haha. do you have any idea about when the races start up next year? and other than a pull off kill switch what is the basic requirements to participate? thanks

kyle

jpfmotors
12-13-2010, 05:27 AM
Ya that sucks about your collar bone hope it heals up good, the races usually start around may there is no schedule yet. other than a killswitch they said that they are going to implement a db level of the exhsudt I think is 96dbs. so just make sure your quad is quiet other than that I would advise things like skidplates, 20inch tires, nerfbars or heal guards, and proper riding gear, boots, gloves, pants, jeresy, helmet and goggles if you want me to get in more deph with things just ask but you should get the idea hope to see you at some of the races. what kind of quad you riding?

xcracer54
12-13-2010, 06:28 AM
ya im all healed up and ready to go now.. just started riding again. i ride a 06 kfx 400 with a full yoshi exhaust, jetted with a high flow intake, full skids, nerfs and just picked up some new razr tires 20x11x9 for the rear. now im not sure how to check the dbs off the pipe? its pretty loud but ive been to races before and its def no louder than anything ive witnessed. also, i have all the riding gear except for riding boots. now are they mandatory? i usually run my steel toe logging work boots. thats just what im used to and comfortable with. if i have to i can def i\pick up a pair of riding boots if you have any suggestions for a first time pair? thats all for now i guess lol im sure there will be more questions!! haha thanks for all the help.

jpfmotors
12-13-2010, 07:56 AM
I would recommend riding boots but they are not required. you can pick up a pair for just over 100 or so same price as a good pair of workboots I recommend sixsixone boots I love mine very comfortable. as far as the db level i bought a meter from radio shack to test all my quads other wise some police station have them If there nice you should be able to bring your quad to the station and have them test it.