PDA

View Full Version : 1 Month Old KLR 7022 Snap-on Roll Cab for sale or trade

flyingbyfast400
10-31-2010, 07:54 AM
I purchased this tool box brand new One Month ago. At the time of purchase I planned on staying in the auto field for many year's to come. But I had an unexpected chance to switch job fields and better my life in a big way. So the career change took place and now I'm having a hard time letting this box sit around getting very little use now that I'm not making my living out of it. I paid over 7,200 dollars brand new for this roll cab. If you'd like pictures please just send me an e-mail and I'll be more then happy to send them to you. I'm willing to work with delivery on this item as well. E-mail me at victorsokolowski.nanr@hotmail.com
Tool Box is Candy Apple Red in Color and has been stored under a Snap-On Tool Box Cover sens New. Box is in Show Room New condition. I have over 7,400 dollar's in this box and Cover. Cover will come Free with the box. Willing to help with delivery.

Asking 6,300 OBO My loss is your gain.

Also have a Blue Point Roll Cart that is a Month Old. Red in Color asking $220.00

http://www.facebook....1a&id=214000764

Click the link above to veiw a photo of the Roll Cab and Roll Cart. If you'd like to veiw more photo's feel free to ask.

I'm open to trades as well : MX Built Quads\ Hybrids\ Supermoto Bikes.

flyingbyfast400
11-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Pretty much open to all offers and trades.

flyingbyfast400
11-07-2010, 02:42 PM
back to the top.. Still open to any and all offer's as well as trades.