PDA

View Full Version : 400ex walsh antivibe Stem

beck125
10-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Ok i just got this walsh stem for my 400, i got it in and had to make many adjustments and modifications to get this thing to work, ONce i got it into place i went to finish it off with the stem clamp and noticed that it will not fit into the stock clamps with the rubber spacer that goes in between the stem and the bracket... is there an aftermarket rubber piece that i can use? or do i just fill it with a rubber substitute ie silicon or something..

trailrider894
10-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by beck125
Ok i just got this walsh stem for my 400, i got it in and had to make many adjustments and modifications to get this thing to work, ONce i got it into place i went to finish it off with the stem clamp and noticed that it will not fit into the stock clamps with the rubber spacer that goes in between the stem and the bracket... is there an aftermarket rubber piece that i can use? or do i just fill it with a rubber substitute ie silicon or something..

nope... you gotta buy the clamp for the stem. SOrry man i found that out the hard way myself...

beck125
10-27-2010, 10:01 PM
where at?

trailrider894
10-28-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by beck125
where at?

either from walsh, or look on ebay. If not those, put a post in the parts for sale of wanted section.