PDA

View Full Version : just givin some props

fromtheside88
10-26-2010, 09:32 PM
I'm a 22 yr. old rider from a small town in Indiana. I bought a 400ex a coupla years ago for $800. All I really had to do was just replace the rings in it, went ahead and bored it to a 406 just cause. Other than just doin that and a performance mod (stage 2 hot cam), a couple of extierior things to make her look pretty, i haven't had to do a thing to it. 400exs are built like tanks i have rolled, flipped, slammed, crashed, and just about anything else you cant think of. And every time all I have to do is flip it back over hop on and take off. I have never seen any other quad built like these they are absolute bears and I can't ever dream of even wanting to get rid of mine. Just thought I would throw all that out there. I haven't been on here in a while and pretty much just wanted something to write.

rubbersdown
10-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by fromtheside88
I'm a 22 yr. old rider from a small town in Indiana. I bought a 400ex a coupla years ago for $800. All I really had to do was just replace the rings in it, went ahead and bored it to a 406 just cause. Other than just doin that and a performance mod (stage 2 hot cam), a couple of extierior things to make her look pretty, i haven't had to do a thing to it. 400exs are built like tanks i have rolled, flipped, slammed, crashed, and just about anything else you cant think of. And every time all I have to do is flip it back over hop on and take off. I have never seen any other quad built like these they are absolute bears and I can't ever dream of even wanting to get rid of mine. Just thought I would throw all that out there. I haven't been on here in a while and pretty much just wanted something to write.

yah my ex brother in law who I still ride with (shhhh, dont tell my sister lol) has an 99 400ex and he has straight beat the piss out of thing and has literally rode it off of cliffs and the sucker just keeps on running.