PDA

View Full Version : brake line protector

3400ben
10-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Thought i would share this. A good friend came up with this brake line protector for woods racing.

xcracer01
10-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Nice,, I would of like one of those this year the kido had two smashed in the the woods.

fomospede
10-27-2010, 12:03 PM
yep we smashed one at the heartland challenge how does it happen??? i asked my son and he said noone had hit him in the back .i had figured that he must have not noticed or forgot in the heat of the moment
i notice you have the coolant res. at the back we had trouble with it there and relocated it up on the right side of the radiator easy to do and works great

3400ben
10-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by fomospede
yep we smashed one at the heartland challenge how does it happen??? i asked my son and he said noone had hit him in the back .i had figured that he must have not noticed or forgot in the heat of the moment
i notice you have the coolant res. at the back we had trouble with it there and relocated it up on the right side of the radiator easy to do and works great

Could you post a pic of how you relocated it.

kfx450
10-28-2010, 07:39 AM
it is not relocated, if you look closely in the pic there is a maroon ring all the way around the brake caliper held on by the brake bolts. looks like a ring type chain guards.

3400ben
10-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by kfx450
it is not relocated, if you look closely in the pic there is a maroon ring all the way around the brake caliper held on by the brake bolts. looks like a ring type chain guards.

I was wanting a pic of how and where he relocated the res bottle. The brake line guard is on my boy's mini.