PDA

View Full Version : 510R motor for sale

44oEX
10-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi

I sold my 450R, so I no longer need this motor (2004).

As it sits right now, the motor need a cylinder and a piston.

It was a 510cc big bore/ stroker

Falicon strocker crank with knife rod made for CRF piston (I was running a 96mm for the 510, you can go as big as you want) Rebuilt with only 19h on the new rod and bearing, mostly winter trail driven (before the rebuit it lasted 4 year) This crank alone new is worth $1300

Head had +1 valve (I beleive it`s on the intake side, I would have to check). Ported by DASA.

Webcam 208 camshaft with bored out bucket holes in cam holder (and bigger buckets, this is for clearance)

Webcam heavy duty valve springs, valve guide and retainers.

Porting and valve job alone was $800.

I was running a steel sleeve inside a bored out stock cylinder. But a plain bored cylinder with coating would be fine.

Transmission was checked and worn parts where replaced (19h ago)

Right now the motor has a Reckluse clutch, I can leave it or take it out (depending on price)

This is one HARD pulling motor, but still very easy to drive. Torque like you can only imagine.

With a new piston and cylinder this is a VERY RELIABLE motor, I have had very little trouble in the last 4 years. with snow/trail driving in the winter and mx in the summer. Only reason it`s apart right now is because I changed the sleeve and got one with a defect that cracked after 19h. Old one was a couple years old.

I can get pictures if anyone wants, right now the motor is just painted black. (you know what a 450r motor looks like)

I have a price range in mind, but i don`t really know. Looking for some SERIOUS offer. It can be as is or with a fresh cylinder and piston (what ever size you want). And it can be with or without the reckluse.

If your going to offer me $500, don`t waist your time.

Great reliable motor
Let me know if you have question.

thanks for looking

Wanna250r
10-27-2010, 11:06 AM
I've sent you e-mail

44oEX
10-27-2010, 12:06 PM
Replied

44oEX
12-09-2010, 12:15 PM
bump

polaris33563
12-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Would u just sell the clutch?

44oEX
12-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Possibly.

PM me a offer, as long as it`s worth my time to take it out.