PDA

View Full Version : 90cc race ready Quad for sale

Todd English
10-25-2010, 08:23 PM
For sale 90 cc race ready quad.This Quad is A compleatly custom polaris scrambler and built to race Mx in the 90cc production CVT class.this quad is in exellent condition very fast,and built to be a competetor at the local or national level there are too many mods to list but here are a few. Fresh Hetricks built liquid cooled engine. malosi top end and crank.hetricks clutches front moded rear slipper. PVL ignition,large bore intake ,reeds,and carb.Hetricks pipe, fully gussetted frame,long travel dual A arm suspension and +4 swing arm all cromolly.TCS dual rate shocks 18"front 20"rear with rezzies.400ex hubs and spindles, anti vibe stearing steam ,Gibson stabilizer,customrear axel custom blue paint and graphics this quad is approximately 49" wide It also comes with some spare parts engine rebuild kits extra rear axel ,tranny ect. this has been a great bike and I hate to get rid of it but my son moved up to a 300class this year and I have to sell it. I am asking $5500.00 call Todd english (717)-468-7222 that is my cell or (717)-367-2739 home I will gladly e- mail pictres of the quad, I am having trouble getting them to post sorry, I am new at working with this site.