PDA

View Full Version : Video of Speed Channel Race

quadnana7
10-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Video of 70 Race
Thats the Haggerty 70 out front -- Trevor rode the wheels off of it!
By far, the fastest 70 I've ever seen.
Wayne definately has that motor figured out!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMzFlZeYWkY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMzFlZeYWkY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

hanker
10-25-2010, 03:39 PM
What was even more impressive was watching him race that in the 90 class.:D :D :D :D

mudatv
10-26-2010, 06:11 AM
only 4 or 5 riders? Big Deal! TT is dead.

quadnana7
10-26-2010, 05:39 PM
In reference to mudatv post
4 or 5 riders? Big Deal TT is dead

We run MX but went to this event to support ATV racing as a whole as did some of the other National MXers. We did not post this for there to be negative post about any form of atv racing. The mini classess were lean due to a lot of the youths being in a points series where it was double points for the weekend. The smile on the youths faces when they came off the track are no different than the ones on a MX ,GNCC or any other type of racing. But on the other hand there were 25 pros and 34 Pro AM riders on the gates and that sure filled up the track. Hopefully we can see our Pro gates that full again.
Lucas Oil came out with their camera crews which will be aired on the speed channel. This in itself can only benefit the sport as a whole. We are still a part of the ATV Family as a sport and need to support each other as well. As my grandson stated when he came off the track (that was very intense) He had not raced short track or TT in 5 years. The racing was definately exciting to watch.

etondaddy
10-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by quadnana7
In reference to mudatv post
4 or 5 riders? Big Deal TT is dead

We run MX but went to this event to support ATV racing as a whole as did some of the other National MXers. We did not post this for there to be negative post about any form of atv racing. The mini classess were lean due to a lot of the youths being in a points series where it was double points for the weekend. The smile on the youths faces when they came off the track are no different than the ones on a MX ,GNCC or any other type of racing. But on the other hand there were 25 pros and 34 Pro AM riders on the gates and that sure filled up the track. Hopefully we can see our Pro gates that full again.
Lucas Oil came out with their camera crews which will be aired on the speed channel. This in itself can only benefit the sport as a whole. We are still a part of the ATV Family as a sport and need to support each other as well. As my grandson stated when he came off the track (that was very intense) He had not raced short track or TT in 5 years. The racing was definately exciting to watch.
You tell him Nana................love yea baby..

Mike Kozura

hasbeenttduner
10-27-2010, 08:26 AM
That looks like a fun track.

Reimer Racing
10-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Another reason for the low kids turn out besides the double points race near by was the fact the kids would miss 2 to 3 more day of school.

That was the reason we did not go. It was a 16 hour ride for us. I would have had to pull zack out of school Thur. Fri. and maybe Monday.

The problem is in the spring we need to pull Zack out of school 3 times before school is over to attend 3 nats. Plus he will need to miss 2 days for the banquet in Dec. So thats at least 8 days just for racing. He missed 2 days already for being sick.

We would have loved to have gone but Mom wont let Zack miss too much school.

jmdf32
11-22-2010, 04:54 PM
I Thank every one who came out that night had a dam goodtime!

cannondale27
11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Where was that race?Orville?

hanker
11-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Sikeston, Mo.

cannondale27
11-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Nice track!

jmdf32
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
yeah it is a nice track

C. Lindsey #18
12-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Good video i beleive i watched him race my dad was the main flagger and i pitched in bein a caution flagger & racin, racin didnt do so well but Did Hear January 8th At 7pm Itll Finally Be On Speed Channel!!!

hanker
12-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Speed will be showing the Extreme Dirt Track Production C class from SEMO Raceway 1/15/2011 at 7:00 pm with a repeat showing at 1/16/2011 at 3:30 am. This is the first of the shows to be aired. Allegedly there will be 3 complete shows with repeats.