PDA

View Full Version : Honda/Banshee hub switch???

Higgy87TRX425
10-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Ok heres what I have going on. I recently ordered a new set of rims for my Lobo project. I got a set of Motosport Redline Alloys from Motosport. The rims are black and I wanted to buy the Blue ones to match my color scheme. Here's where the problem lies. I'm sending the rims back because they monunted the wrong tires on the rims. I just found out that they have the rims that I want in the color blue for the front of my bike, but in the rear the only blue rims that they have only fit the Banshee bolt pattern. So I was curious if the Banshee hubs will fit on my Honda rear axle. I already have the banshee hubs, I was just curious if the splines are the same size??? I've already tried to slide the Banshee hubs onto the Dominator real axle I have for my Honda with no luck. It looks to be the same size , but doesn't side on easily enough and I don't want to force it and mess up the splines or the hubs. Please help, thanks Higgy!!

racerx573
10-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Not gonna work man. Just get the right stuff that you need.

Higgy87TRX425
10-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Thats what I was afraid of. I guess I'm just gonna have to stick with what I have!!!!