PDA

View Full Version : Rossier come from behind (last place start) win....

craigmacphee
10-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Just thought I might share this with you guys doubting the power of a Rossier motor. I had a horrible start when one of my friends and I came together off the start. I pulled up so WE didn't wreck, then the door in to the first corner closed fast. I had a slight stall, but was able to recover and come from last place to win. Don't worry, the guy at the end that called me a "dick head" is a friend of mine and was screwing with me for reeling him in. Hope you enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNngxBytr_w

florentino
10-24-2010, 10:40 AM
nice vid. i love that trx 250r classic. when ever you can pass those guys as fast as you did. you need to move up to a bigger class.
and that track is easy. but yes i can see how your bike really pulls hard.
if you ever have some time check come and race in north california.
it would be nice that more riders share their vids on their go pro cam. good idea.

fast rap
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
great vid....

fast rap
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
great vid....

craigmacphee
10-25-2010, 06:23 AM
I agree, it is a relatively easy track. But, it's just as easy for everyone out there. Agreed, I am moving up next year. At 37yrs old, and my 2nd season of racing, I thought Novice would be the class for me to race in. I realized half way through the season that I should have raced in the expert class at that track. We are mostly all friends there and all of my buddies were giving me **** by the end of the year. I know for certain that I am NOT an expert or "A" rider on a track where real experts show up though.

craigmacphee
10-25-2010, 06:25 AM
as far as the go pro video sharing, for us, it's one of the best or funnest aspects of racing. After a moto, we all hop in one of my buddies trailers and watch our moto from different racers perspectives.