PDA

View Full Version : Who all will be at the GNCC ironman!!!

400exrider69
10-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Gncc ironman is 5 miles away and i'll be there both days very excited for the biggest gncc race of the year so it's said. I was there for a bit today semi's and can-am side by sides running around.
I'll have a red honda 450er for sale by the start line and be racing bikes on Sunday.
hopefully there will be a bigger crowd there this year than last!!:D

Brewer48
10-22-2010, 08:36 AM
I'll be there with 3 or 4 of my buddies not racin this year but atleast me and one other will be runnin the IXCR series next year so we'll be racin then! Turnout was decent last year was a mudfest lol it rained all damn week! Were comin from bout 2 hours away if I see ur quad and you by it i'll come say hey!

By the way you should sell me the handguards/wraparounds you have on that 450r! I'll pick them up tomorrow! LoL

ATV Chic
10-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Be there tomorrow! Can't wait! :macho

watts16
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Driving over in the morning. About 3 hours away for me.

Rcrazy
10-22-2010, 05:37 PM
Me and the wife are planning on going. It'll be our first time to anything like that..anything we should pack or bring with us or any tips in general..lol...I'm pretty excited about it though because I'm thinking about racing the IXCR next year insted of mx so hopefully I like what I see..

ATV Chic
10-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Rcrazy, jmo, but I would suggest bring a couple pairs of shoes lol I don't THINK it will be muddy, but I would sugeest starting out with a pair of boots on just in case, then you can always switch to shoes lol. And pack drinks and be ready to walk! Also, I would def suggest grabbing the bus and taking it out to the hill at the creek. Best part of the race besides the start! the only downside is it's about a mile out and you will probably end up walking bac because the bus gets too full and I know we never want to wait because we want to catch the end of the race. Supposed to be warm tomorrow so I'm hoping for no mud!!! :D Have fun!

derekhonda
10-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I'll be there. Orange truck with IU emblem in the back if you catch me in the parking lot.

400exrider69
10-22-2010, 10:51 PM
should be no mud for quads
however mud for bikes sunday lol i'll have quad right by the whole shot line up

Brewer48
if you got a wrench on hand you can have them for $30 tomorrow someone took the plastic air reflectors out tho

I'll probly have on a neon green t-shirt and a pair of red sunglasses if anyone sees me near my quad i'm a real skinny dude

hope everyone has a blast

if i'm couting right 7:40mins till GNCC racing starts!!!!!!!!!!!