PDA

View Full Version : Nick Gennusa Video

Ripitupfilms
10-21-2010, 03:05 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ecq3A5F01zg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ecq3A5F01zg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

icecreammaker
10-21-2010, 03:22 PM
SA WEET!!!

Sjorge450R
10-21-2010, 04:51 PM
sweet video and great riding

I have one question though. Why does everyone keep on making videos and just turn the video sound level off and just play music? Idk about you, but I love hearing the bike when watching these videos. This is by no means an insult. I just figured this is the most appropriate time to ask without starting a new thread.

mxpimp2000
10-24-2010, 01:41 AM
good job gloop. yeh them 300s are crazy fast and sound wicked i would like to hear the monster sounding engines to but its a rider spotlight so they get 1 song to do their thing. just another way to get your name out there and get sponsors

Ripitupfilms
10-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge450R

I have one question though. Why does everyone keep on making videos and just turn the video sound level off and just play music? Idk about you, but I love hearing the bike when watching these videos. This is by no means an insult. I just figured this is the most appropriate time to ask without starting a new thread.

because most of the time the audio is way to loud and needs to be worked with and theres just no time for that.

chucked
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM

I agree 100%

XtremeSkier
10-27-2010, 06:32 AM

actually one big reason is the effects..

in the majority of my video's there's a handfull of slow motion and with the original audio the slow motion makes it distorted so there really ends up being no choice unlesss u mute it all together, add music, or somehow try to add original audio that fits the shot

quad2xtreme
10-27-2010, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by chucked
I agree 100%

X3.

KFX450Rrider490
10-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
good job gloop. yeh them 300s are crazy fast and sound wicked i would like to hear the monster sounding engines to but its a rider spotlight so they get 1 song to do their thing. just another way to get your name out there and get sponsors

that wasnt all on a 300 part of that was on a super mini. does anyone know what is actually done to that bike? it looked like a trx90 or blaster frame with a crf 150 motor.

shaungray89
10-27-2010, 05:46 PM
its a jb chassis with a crf motor fully built

mamaknothead
10-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Nice job Gloop as always.

Awesome Job Nick on a great season. You guys are quite possibly looking at the 2011 School Boy Jr. champion for next season. This young man is an awesome rider and a good kid. We had the pleasure of getting to hang with Nick and his family this past season and they are great folks. Kepep it up Nick and good luck next season. We will see you at the races....

D ick Sellers