PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines and Immunizations

Warnerade
10-21-2010, 11:02 AM
I am doing a research paper about why people SHOULD vaccinate their children...so, for those of you that have reasons why you disagree, please tell me why you think so...preferably with a link to somewhere that backs it up...I need some ideas as to what people actually think, there's too much bs to search through on google

MOFO
10-21-2010, 04:59 PM
The only issue I have with it would be the number of vaccines they try to give your child all at once.

From what I understand, the NIH has tested them when they are given as individual doses - they have not fully tested or understand the possible issues when vaccines are grouped together.

My wife and I will be requesting that our child's vaccines are not grouped together...

hontrx265r
10-23-2010, 10:32 AM
This is a huge topic right now. You should be able to find tons of info. I agree with the above how many at once, but also have other opinions on it that I prefer not to share. My girl is about to turn six months and was not vaccinated. I have a friend who's daughter about the same age was.. Soo far mine has never been sick. My friends daughter, two days after was sick for two weeks. And again two months later. Now this is not why I didn't but.. You simply cant take a child that is 7.5lbs. and pump ten shots full of who knows what into them at once.. and expect their body to "accept" it.

CJM
10-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Problem with vaccines is some of them have mercury or something chemically similar in them thimerosal iirc? http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html

I dunno for sure, but I didnt get a MMR vaccine till much later in life and I turned out fine.