PDA

View Full Version : Service Honda

killerworm
02-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Has anyone had bad experiences with Service Honda? I placed my first order with them about a month ago and I'm having a he$$ of a time getting what I ordered. I get my stuff and there's no right motor mount. which I had ordered...so I give them a call and the service reps must be dead becasue I was on hold for about an hour....so I email them and my guy Clint there has to "research" the order and get back with me....I could have found the holy grail by now... that's the last I heard from him and I've been trying to call and write back...but no response. Either he's on a sebaticle or just deosn't give a fu[k. So now I'm waiting on one motor mount...how rediculous is this!! Any other horror stories?

Mason

Pappy
02-08-2003, 11:45 AM
i used them a few times....

1) they charge a minimum of $8 shipping...so a 72 cent part will run $8.72

2) you cant ever seem to get a problem with an order solved in a timely manner.

id suggest dealing with c&d. if there is a problem or error atleast you have good lines of communication with them.

QuadTrix6
02-08-2003, 11:58 AM
i had zero problems with them and i ordered a lot of stuff from them. one time they thought they might have messed up my order for 5 oil filters and sent it to the wrong address so he sent me five more and said if i get the original order not to worry about it so i got 10 for the price of 5. the last time i ordered from them they had to get my parts in stock so it took like 3 weeks that was a pain

CHAUNCY
02-08-2003, 12:44 PM
ive never had a problem with them and order with them often

stocktires
02-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Hmm... lets make a list, shall we?

-1 order lost
-1 order duplicated
-0 answered e-mails or phone calls (MANY were sent!)
-Countless parts backordered and never sent
-Overall service SUCKS, so does the on-line ordering
-Like paps said, shiping is a rip off (I was charged $12+ for a 2lb package, when I would bet that it costed them no more than $5 to ship).

list could go on, and on, and on!

DGR Designs
02-08-2003, 05:25 PM
they have good references online for stuff but there service sucks.

toby400ex
02-08-2003, 05:43 PM
i havent had nay probs with them, but one time fedex shipped my parts to georgia, and i live in missouri.

killerworm
02-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Glad to hear it's not only me...I guess!! I like their prices but their service is *****e!! Anyone know anywhere else that has the prices they have but good service? I was told Planet Honda but their website is ridiculous!!
Mason

Pappy
02-08-2003, 05:49 PM
i just used service honda's website for the part#'s and called C&d. they were $1 more...but i got my parts and the order was correct

trx400ex
02-08-2003, 05:52 PM
haha ive used them alot, only complaint is they are slow, about 15 mins ago i got another package from them...they sent me 5 sidecase cover gaskets when i only ordered one, but i was only charged for 1! kinda cool

NTPRacing#19
02-08-2003, 05:58 PM
maybe ill order a crf450 motor and get charged for a gasket :huh lol

and maybe their prices are lower becuase their service sucks

Guy400
02-08-2003, 06:43 PM
I ordered rims from them last spring. It's a long story but only one rim showed up and I had to fight for weeks to get the other one.

I just looked up part numbers on their microfiche and then ordered all my stuff from C&D this week.

yellow_ho_01
02-08-2003, 08:04 PM
think about this....
how often have "they" ever had your part in stock?... not very, right. i know that they have never had one instock for me. if you ask me its some guy sitting on a couch taking orders(i knows its more then that, but just follow me here) so he sits on his couch,.. have a "dealership" so he gets the parts for dealer cost,.. sells them cheap, because he doesnt stock any. So when you call, he says he doesnt have it, and will have to order it from "honda", thats why it takes longer to get, plus now,.. why is he gonna go out of his way and pay your shipping,.. so he makes up for it by charging you more then actual shipping from him to you( more like from honda, to him, to you) all he is doing is playing middle man, and taking your money. And he doesnt have to stock anything..(but he might stock the "common" parts)..... make sence.?? like i said,.. "he" has never had anything in stock that i needed.

JOEX
02-08-2003, 08:14 PM
I ordered several misc. items from them a couple of months ago with no problems.

Joe

ridesa02400EX
02-08-2003, 08:45 PM
it just took like a month for them to get my parts to me and when i opened the box this nasty arse smell came out it smelled exactly like dog***** so maybe yellow_ho_01 is right

muff
02-08-2003, 08:53 PM
their parts are cheap because they dont carry any in stock, this keeps them from having to spend money on parts they dont sell right away

i havent had any problems w/ them but i only ordered once from them

i'm going to be ordering from them soon but from the sound of it i'm goin to c&d