PDA

View Full Version : Powerbong Question

JD400exrider
02-08-2003, 10:27 AM
I called FMF and one of the techs down there told me that the powerbomb pipe is designed to be ran on the FMF pipe. A silencer that fits the stock header will not fit the power bomb. This did not sound right. It sounds like other people are using the powerbong with other bolt ons. I have a CHM slip on. This slip on fits the stock header. Will it fit the power bong? A chm pipe is one that is made for a local honda performance dealer. It sonds good with very good power gains through out. It dynos better than allot of the other slip ons. If it fits the stock header will it fit the power bong. Am i going to see much difference in power with the power bong from stock or stock with header grounded.

Living in CA with new db law. allows for 96db and lower. Really sucks. The rangers in the woods , riding tracks are starting to check with a meter. So it looks like loud pipes are going to be a thing of the past in the good old Golden State. What are you other California guys running. FMF Q Series.? My pipe has not been tested for db, however i wasassured it will pass.

2000 400 ex
Rentahl bars, chm pipe, chm air scoops, razors- rear, holeshot fronts, Douglas wheels, muscle steering stablizer, Rev box, Modified air box, shock wears, Full Skids, DG bumper,
Shocks in front soon!

Scott400EX
02-08-2003, 10:52 AM
If it fits the stock headder it WILL fit the powerbong!! I think FMF was trying to geed yo a line so you eould buy not juet a headpipe but a silencer too!!

mine works great with the e-series

02-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Send this pic to em and tell em ta jam it in their arse..:eek:

Any pipe that fits the stock header will fit the powerbong...:devil

roostu
02-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Some one from FMF was trying to make a sale....................

~Roost-U

QuadTrix6
02-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by roostu
Some one from FMF was trying to make a sale....................

~Roost-U

thats not right, call him back and cuss him out...j/p

JD400exrider
02-08-2003, 01:05 PM
I though they were full of chit

Well am I going to see much of a difference between stock or stock grounded down and a power bong. I assume it will make my pipe a little quiter to. Will have to rejet again with adding the power bong

02-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JD400exrider
I though they were full of chit

Well am I going to see much of a difference between stock or stock grounded down and a power bong. I assume it will make my pipe a little quiter to. Will have to rejet again with adding the power bong

I had to add a larger pilot jet to help out on the bottom end..

NoWingNoPrayer
02-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Rico is that an R4?

02-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by NoWingNoPrayer
Rico is that an R4?

No sir................Bills thunder with 5 inches cut off of it...:huh

Chef
02-09-2003, 03:11 PM
LMAO, I actually call it the Powerbong in real life now, thanks to you Rico!

02-09-2003, 04:18 PM
:D