PDA

View Full Version : well,what do ya think?

HondaRacing83
10-17-2010, 11:25 AM
after i pay my cell phone bill,i will have about $80 to put into the 400.(maybe more if someone will buy that skid plate off me!)
im thinking of putting a sparks +6 timing key,and bars and grips,and a parking brake blockoff,some more stuff if someone buys that skid!or if someone wants to do a trade on that skid?anyways what do you think?being 12 almost 13 its kinda hard to make alot of money but recently ive been coming across jobs for cutting wood and so on.also having to pay my cell phone bill and almost every friday and saturday im out doing stuff with my friends and thats usually a 20-40dollar weekend every weekend,so i got some extra cash and the 400 is being neglected so i figured i would dump a little bit of green into it.my parents have me pay for everything,example:the cell phone,everywhere i go,parts,etc.which i guess in all reality is a good thing.

honda400ex2003
10-17-2010, 04:34 PM
that sounds like a good list of mods to get with that amount of $$$ keep up the good work earning money also. steve

HondaRacing83
10-17-2010, 05:14 PM
thanks steve,my dad told me he wants the motor as stock as possible.im working on him though.its easy to install,whats gonna happen when i wanna do a 416 or 426 in a few years when im bored with the power.im paying for it so what does it matter haha.

killer400ex
10-17-2010, 05:28 PM
bought mine modded allready and was bored with the power, but thats just me, imo nothing is fast enough

PaRedneckRiders
10-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by killer400ex
bought mine modded allready and was bored with the power, but thats just me, imo nothing is fast enough
agreed, it might seem fast at first but then u get used to it and bored and want to go faster and jump higher or something like that haha

HondaRacing83
10-18-2010, 04:26 AM
ya ik!for my trails the power id decent,i would still like a little more,plus im getting more into mx.ill be going through the woods pinned in 4th.but riding around my so called track im just beating the crap out of 2nd and 3rd