View Full Version : Gooo Badgers!!!

jcv400ex
10-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Gotta love it!! Steam rolling the Buckeyes!! Pryor gave up at the end!!!!!

ben300
10-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

he always does!

89'350RX
10-17-2010, 10:41 AM
Great game Badgers!!!!

Wisconsin proud

mx Eli
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM
!!!!!!!! badgers man my bro goes to madison!!!!

honda400ex2003
10-17-2010, 03:38 PM
Go badgers! I watched the last few minutes of the game when i got done riding, what a game to watch! steve

LTR450_#67
10-17-2010, 04:35 PM
I was listening to the game while I was in the field harvesting last night.... way to go Badgers, good game! .....better play that good at Iowa or the Hawkeyes are going show you how its done.

jcv400ex
10-18-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah, Iowa is going to be a tough game for them.

rcer450r
10-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Glad they beat the buckeyes. I hate how ohio thinks they are the best. Way to show them they aint Badgers!

woodsman250r
10-18-2010, 09:48 AM

Here we go again...Penn State fans who hate on OSU because they suck and aren't even ranked. Keep hating on us, you can even say we suck into January when we are playing in a big Bowl game. Also, give me a call when you guys win a NC game, Rose Bowl, Big Ten title, or have a #1 ranking. :devil:

LTR450_#67
10-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Ohio State WILL be beat by Michigan State! That team has suprised many in the Big Ten. Iowa is going to have some tough games with Mich. State, Ohio State and the Badgers this week.

ben300
10-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Here we go again...Penn State fans who hate on OSU because they suck and aren't even ranked. Keep hating on us, you can even say we suck into January when we are playing in a big Bowl game. Also, give me a call when you guys win a NC game, Rose Bowl, Big Ten title, or have a #1 ranking. :devil:

get back to us when you actually win a national title to can maintain a #1 ranking...

also, half you big ten titles are co-big ten titles....

anyway..you guys will be luck to win either agains iowa or mich st.

woodsman250r
10-18-2010, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ben300
get back to us when you actually win a national title to can maintain a #1 ranking...

also, half you big ten titles are co-big ten titles....

anyway..you guys will be luck to win either agains iowa or mich st.

LOL, we won one in 2002, as well as played in two other NC games this decade. What has Penn State done??? Also, without a playoff game in the Big 10 it has to be shared based on record. Work on your grammar too, you sound like a moron.

jcv400ex
10-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r

Baaahaaa! Yes, I will always hate on OSU! PSU has the talent, they just can't seem to put it together for 4 quarters.

Took you awfuly long enough to reply too!:blah:

woodsman250r
10-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Baaahaaa! Yes, I will always hate on OSU! PSU has the talent, they just can't seem to put it together for 4 quarters.

Took you awfuly long enough to reply too!:blah:

Haha yea I wasn't on here until today and figured you would have a thread waiting on me! Dude, when is Penn State going to get rid of Joe Pa and get a young guy in there to build the program back up. He just walks up and down the sidelines and probably doesn't even know where he is half of the time. And Ohio State went into that game with a big head, lack of motivation and then gave up when they started to get down. And our special teams blow this year. I think Michigan State is for real this year and is going to surprise some people. Going to be a good game when they play Iowa.

jcv400ex
10-18-2010, 06:48 PM
No doubt! A buddy of mine goes to the Penn State coaching clinics every year and he said that Joe is pretty much out of the loop when it comes to the team. Bradley says he names defensive schemes with wild names and Joe is like "yeah, that sounds tough, lets go with it." Doesn't have a clue or ask what the actual scheme is....

But I don't think it'll be long before we see him go.

ben300
10-18-2010, 07:40 PM
No doubt! A buddy of mine goes to the Penn State coaching clinics every year and he said that Joe is pretty much out of the loop when it comes to the team. Bradley says he names defensive schemes with wild names and Joe is like "yeah, that sounds tough, lets go with it." Doesn't have a clue or ask what the actual scheme is....

But I don't think it'll be long before we see him go.

Its been well known for a few years now that joepa has no dealings when it comes to calling the plays on the field. he is pretty much there just for recruiting purposes soley.

Him being on the team goes beyond more than just coaching. One of the reasons he is there is that he is greatly loved public figure at state college. He even teaches several athletics classes. Couple that with the fact that his yearly salary is only $500k, and he donates a large portion of that back to the school. Recent figures show that he has donated over $6million of his earnings back to the school during his time coaching there.

however, I do agree that resigning a contract a couple of years ago was a mistake. There in lies the problem. pennstate has a ton of talent, and in a couple of years will be a dominant force again in college football. the team is simply to young right now and consists of a mainly freshmen and sophomores. Right now though, there is a lack of a polarizing leader. Pennstate is lacking a coach that can motivate the players like coachs like nick saban, tressel, brian kelley, or urban myer.

at his age, he needs to be relaxing and enjoying retirement. Pennstate will have to hire a coach that can motivate teh players and entice recruits to come to the school.

that, and they need to change the offensive play calling. they seem to have abandoned teh spreadHD that they had been using since the early 2000's. If they continue with the offensive calling they have now, college football will leave them behind.