PDA

View Full Version : 05 trx450 cdi/ignition

EPDP99
10-15-2010, 07:00 PM
my brother needs a stock cdi/ignition box for his 05 trx 450. He currently is switching from a complete crf setup with tokyo mods ignition and we are putting headlights back on it. Stock only wanted right now just to get it running.

EPDP99
10-15-2010, 10:58 PM
I will let him know. Thanks

Chino886
10-16-2010, 08:32 AM
I've got the complete harness along with a CDI, $100 shipped

EPDP99
10-16-2010, 04:07 PM
already have new harness. just need CDI.

EPDP99
10-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by the predator
i have a couple 20 shipped for 1
confirming they are functioning perfectly normal with no damage? Can you also take pictures and send them to me . Paypal ready to go once I get pics and confirmation thats its perfectly fine. Will need it shipped asap on reciept of payment.

EPDP99
10-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by the predator
dude...its a cdi i have 3 of them taken off of running machines...i'm not gonna waste my time getting a pic but once i'm paid i will ship it out when i get an item worth going to the post office for i'm very busy during the week and as stated in my part out thread i'm not going the the post offeice for less then $75.00...if you want it... my paypal is danandchelle001@msn.com It was just a simple question and request to protect myself. I searched and did not see your part out thread where you stated that about shipping terms. Personally I think that is a retaded excuse and a crappy sells pitch and I have since had someone respond to me about your lack of personal skills willing to offer the same price. So your did can sit stagnant on your time. I'm not willing to spend my money if your not willing to ship in a timely manner. keep your 3 cdi's...

EPDP99
10-17-2010, 08:28 AM
yeah I work 70 hours a week too...... and? still doesnt change the point that stated I needed it asap. If you couldnt or wouldnt come through why even respond? throw it in the trash Idont care what you do. I just needed one in a timely manner and someone else came through and thought you were being a tool also. So do what you please.....