PDA

View Full Version : n.y 300 exrider

trxex
02-08-2003, 08:29 AM
how is this pit in riverhead.i ride at the pit off sunrise hwy exit 64.awsome hills,also pit near whiskey rd in mannerville.cops will bust you there.it sucks having to split when they come. suffolk county park police and d.e.c.will impound your atv if caught there! do the cops bother you at this riverhead pit?i have 6 or so buddies we would like to check it out.but we dont need the hasle of the cops!!.we were thinking about tommorow,sunday but was thinking about the snow .how was it today

ny300exrider
02-08-2003, 05:58 PM
no hassle at all...the pit is real fun...i went today and it was alittle hard to get around but it was getting better after time...the riverhead cops are real cool and havnt ever bothered us...if your close enough id say come out but if it takes you a real long time to come its up to you...the more ya ride it the better lol

NYLT250
02-08-2003, 06:45 PM
ya me and eric road at the pit today and it was fine all though i am ridin 2 stroke it wasnt to easy for me... but it was still ok and most likely will be better tomm more people show on sunday... :)