PDA

View Full Version : Snowboarding

jesseweaver
10-14-2010, 12:33 PM
I've been waiting all year for it to get cold, im so pumped to be able to snowboard soon.

post pictures of your setups

i dont have any pictures right now but i have an 09 ride machete with '10 ride revolts and i just got the ride strapper keeper boots last night

honda400ex2003
10-14-2010, 01:06 PM
I dont have any recent pics but hopefully it will be a good year to do some snowboarding and sledding. I currently ride a burton vapor with flows or i ride a bullet with flows. The vapor only comes out when the snow is perfect though! :D my boots are burtons, and my suit is also burton from a couple of years ago. i didnt do much last year so i didnt get any new stuff. I bought another sled so all of my money went there for the season. I also had a messed up knee so that slowed the boarding down a bit(i couldnt put pressure on it long enough to make buying a ticket worth while), this year ill be out in full force thats for sure. steve

250x_kyle
10-14-2010, 02:12 PM
im ready as well. need a new board though the lamar aint cutting it any more

lasher45
10-14-2010, 02:18 PM
I can't wait till the local mountain opens, even applied for a job there....free season pass baby! They cost $500 too.

I have a Burton Duece, but my goggles I think I love more than my board, Smith. Prodigy Spacecraft Exclusivo Kung Fu Punk Special Edition.(long name I know) They're fricken sweet and are super clear, plus they never fog. The $150 price tag was well worth it.

blaster12s
10-14-2010, 03:46 PM
i dont got pics but i got the gunu banana k2 bindings, dc boots with the little wheel thingy,
spy goggles cant wait to hit the local mtn and now that im in school in philly guess who is hittin up the street spots!

440racer66
10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
i love my gnu bannamag carbon credit i would not ride anything but a mervin mfg board.

becci4
10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I just wish it would start raining and snowing here in cali but not till after we get the rice cut lol. Its been one hell of a crazy year for us here with the weather.