PDA

View Full Version : the new ride

mx Eli
10-14-2010, 11:38 AM
so I finally figured out how to resize pictures

so I thought why not post a pictures of my new race quad

Im 14 and just this past spring started riding mx, it was the funnest thing Ive ever done. so I have been saving for an upgrade for the red 450r in my sig. Ive been to 3 races now and have three over all wins in open 14+ and 2 seconds and 1 third in b class. my dad and i are picking up a enclosed trailer this weekend also. hopefully next year Ill be going to nationals and racing in open c and 4-stroke c

if you have any questions about the quad feel free to ask

thanks for all your guys's help

Scro
10-14-2010, 11:59 AM
What are the pieces of rubber on the a-arms for?

Trailie400
10-14-2010, 12:01 PM
keeping mud out of the floats?

eastside 400
10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
atleast they arent the naked lady trucker flaps, either way you gotta take them off

mx Eli
10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I had a rock hit the tube of the shock when i got them and it cost me alot of money. i know they look gay but I cant afford that to happen again and they work good

fastredrider44
10-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I understand the money thing, but I would say that was a freak accident.

Scro
10-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
I understand the money thing, but I would say that was a freak accident.

x2. Tons of people race XC with them, and I've never heard of that happening. Isn't there a protector that comes up from the bottom of the Fox shocks?

mx Eli
10-14-2010, 07:06 PM
I havnt really looked for any protectors yet becuase of the price but Im not sure if there are any

also seth from sf racing is the one who put them back together and said he has never seen that before. it actually cracked the anadizing in two differant spots. but does it really affect anything that much?? and it can save me a ton. I'm going riding with seth next saturday so I'm going to ask him about it.

or I think I am going to make a metal guard outa of somthingany idea's of how to make them would be great