PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Hetrick Racing
10-14-2010, 06:36 AM
If anyone is interested go to our new www.hetrickracing.com web site and check out some of Joels videos the site is not completed but look under riders to check out the vids.
My favorite is the one he passed Snapp on the inside at Muddy Creek sweet pass,let me know yours.

KAWASAKI,,, thats all I have to say

4KawasakiRider4
10-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Hey, nice site, Joel Hetrick is one of my favourite riders. I ride a 08 kfx 450r and plan to race in the 2011 season but its hard to afford parts being 16 without a job yet. heres a pic of her anyway.

MtnEX
10-15-2010, 01:38 AM
I like the new site... videos are great too...

Are you guys still adding stuff to it for the KFX though?

Seems like you guys offered more?

Tell Joel the KFX looks great.
I really like how he runs the full fenders... no race cuts...

Tell him I said he's not Sampson... stick with the buzz cut... instead of the man mane... lol...

Hetrick Racing
10-15-2010, 06:40 AM
All Kawasaki atv's look great to me thanks for the reply.Dont give up on hitting the track,it will work out if you push hard.

Yes the Kawasaki list as well as many others are not completed yet there will be more each day.

Thanks for checking them out

KFX450Rrider490
10-16-2010, 06:49 PM
hetrick that website is top notch! looks great, and very easy to use! id realy like to get you over to the kfx450hq, allot more activitly on it!

MtnEX
10-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by KFX450Rrider490
hetrick that website is top notch! looks great, and very easy to use! id realy like to get you over to the kfx450hq, allot more activitly on it!

Yeah... that would be nice!

hetrick425ex
10-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Thanks guys!

If you have any input on the site, or anything you would like to see us add -

Please contact me at HetrickATVRacing (@) gmail (dot) com

Casey

MtnEX
10-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
Thanks guys!

If you have any input on the site, or anything you would like to see us add -

Please contact me at HetrickATVRacing (@) gmail (dot) com

Casey

- A Hetrick Racing sticker request form

- Bring back KFX graphics!!!

- KFX engine work list with prices

And someday maybe you guys could dream up some stuff for the KFX guys on the XC and trail scene...

hetrick425ex
10-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by MtnEX
- A Hetrick Racing sticker request form

- Bring back KFX graphics!!!

- KFX engine work list with prices

And someday maybe you guys could dream up some stuff for the KFX guys on the XC and trail scene...

All three points are in the making, please keep in mind that the site is under complete reconstruction.

Thank You very much for the input!