PDA

View Full Version : 2011 pro quad racing teams

DEVINF450R
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM
anyone have any info on who will be riding for who in 2011??

madskrillz2
10-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Nobody is with anything. Everyone is switching back to hybrids and it will be set up like nascar. So you'll be seeing hybrids with things like Enzyte, Dupont, UPS, etc for sponsors

Derrick Adams
10-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Pretty sure Natalie and Wienen are still with Can-Am since they just ran Montreal. I dont think Creamer was there though.

Last I heard Suzuki dumped their program and Yoshi ran the season. If Yoshi bails Creamer will be left with a championship and no team to share it with.

I'm sure Upperman will stay on with Baldwin as he's local to them and really is a champion contender with some more stamina.

Joe Byrd is obviously on his own.

Pappy
10-11-2010, 07:09 AM
A geuss....no big big changes...might even see a new team rise out of it all:chinese:

OutlawEX
10-11-2010, 07:51 AM
I have a good guess..

Upperman to KTM. He raced 2 times so far including this weekend on a KTM at the GNCC

Not to mention Tim Farr runs the KTM quad team and pretty much established Mark Baldwins to the great business he is today

10-11-2010, 03:09 PM
I heard kymco is going to have a dynamite team :macho

FHKracingZ
10-11-2010, 03:39 PM
I heard creamer to mushin

Derrick Adams
10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I wonder if Wimmer will even race next season if he doesnt get a full ride somewhere? He makes it seem like he doesnt even want to participate if he can't win.

FHKracingZ
10-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Wimmer will most likely have some suzuki support and will be sporting a lost creek suzuki as kevin the crew chief of the former team will be at the head of his program.

jcv400ex
10-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Joe Byrd on a Summers Eve Honda! :eek2:

GOTFEAR
10-11-2010, 08:27 PM
WE might see more Pro Am riders try to make the show

stutzmanracing
10-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Nobody is with anything. Everyone is switching back to hybrids and it will be set up like nascar. So you'll be seeing hybrids with things like Enzyte, Dupont, UPS, etc for sponsors why the frick do you think that??

hsr
10-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Wimmer will most likely have some suzuki support and will be sporting a lost creek suzuki as kevin the crew chief of the former team will be at the head of his program.

I'm surprised kevin would want to stick with dustin. Granted dustin is definately a solid rider but it seems like kevin had enough of his whiny crybaby ways last year on the factory suzuki squad.

stutzmanracing
10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by hsr
I'm surprised kevin would want to stick with dustin. Granted dustin is definately a solid rider but it seems like kevin had enough of his whiny crybaby ways last year on the factory suzuki squad. yea i agree with that, i think kevin was getting pissed with dustin. it seems like hes all down on himself if he doesnt win, but that should just make him push himself harder but it didnt seem to

madskrillz2
10-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by stutzmanracing
why the frick do you think that??

I'm bein sarcastic. It's too damn early to say anything for sure right now

DEVINF450R
10-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
I heard creamer to mushin

I heard that as well....
Its gonna be quite interesting to see how this all plays out. Its gone so far downhill in just 3-4 years:confused:

damn economy. they need a quad supercross series on TV like they do for bikes. PPL would watch that

Lasher
10-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Nobody is with anything. Everyone is switching back to hybrids and it will be set up like nascar. So you'll be seeing hybrids with things like Enzyte, Dupont, UPS, etc for sponsors

If big time sponsors like UPS, Dupont and yes...Enzyte were to come into quad racing, I will be happy to see hybrids all over the track.

But then again, I am biased because I prefer hybrids over OEM quads (other than Can-Am and KTM)

mxpimp2000
10-16-2010, 11:25 PM
chase snapp went to dirtbikes. Billy cottage is giving it up completely. Heard from a reliable source Kawasaki is coming back and joel Hetrick already has a factory deal. Heard Creamer is going back with Kawi. mushin gonna be a suzuki satelite team. thomas brown staying on yamaha. wimmer on suzuki for mushin.

these are rumors not official "just sayin"

Latemodel32
10-17-2010, 05:03 AM
^ chase snapp going to bikes is true he has sold all his Quads and purchased 3 Bikes. He stated on his facebook page Quad racing is dying thats why he went to bikes