PDA

View Full Version : How about thim sc gamecocks.....

GOTFEAR
10-10-2010, 08:11 PM
How about thim SC Gamecocks beating #1 Alabama sweet............awsome game

gsxr68
10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
eat ****

madskrillz2
10-11-2010, 02:02 AM
Wasn't an awesome game. Bama gave that game away

ben300
10-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Wasn't an awesome game. Bama gave that game away

bama's been lucky

madskrillz2
10-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ben300
bama's been lucky

Your point? That still has nothing to do with the fact they gave that game away

10-11-2010, 01:41 PM
lucky? If south carolina and bama played head to head 10 times bama would win at least 8 of them

ben300
10-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by lsrbrad
lucky? If south carolina and bama played head to head 10 times bama would win at least 8 of them

unfortunately they didnt this time...so thats a mute point...who knows...maybe if sc and alabama played 10 times, sc would beat them 8 of 10 times...

bama plays a tough schedule...they were bound to loose....they squeeked by arkansas, so i would say they were lucky...

ben300
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Your point? That still has nothing to do with the fact they gave that game away

and that leads to my point that a better team won...

10-11-2010, 05:25 PM
yeah south carolina has a great tradition of outstanding football teams lol nah congrats i like spurrier, maybe we will meet them again in the sec championship

jcv400ex
10-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Loved it!

madskrillz2
10-11-2010, 06:48 PM
and that leads to my point that a better team won...

I literally just laughed out loud

GOTFEAR
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM
SEC
East All
W-L Conf.
W-L
South Carolina 4-1 2-1
Florida 4-2 2-2
Vanderbilt 2-3 1-1
Georgia 2-4 1-3
Kentucky 3-3 0-3
Tennessee 2-4 0-3
West
Its good to se SC on top to bad they didint do the same to Auburn

ben300
10-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by GOTFEAR
SEC
East All
W-L Conf.
W-L
South Carolina 4-1 2-1
Florida 4-2 2-2
Vanderbilt 2-3 1-1
Georgia 2-4 1-3
Kentucky 3-3 0-3
Tennessee 2-4 0-3
West
Its good to se SC on top to bad they didint do the same to Auburn

i mean seriously...alabama fans must be crying themselves to sleep at night. woop de do..you wont win a national championship every year.... i mean seriously, SC just out classed them and beat them straight up.....and we all know the game cocks dont have the football tradition that bama does but a 35-27 loss is a beating, especially since they held you two bing running horses to less than 100 yds combine...

it is what it is...you dont see me getting all huffy puffy cause my team sucks big time this year so

ben300
10-11-2010, 10:53 PM
not saying bama sucks...they just got out played and out classed...it happens to every team from time to time

dpizz450
10-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I literally just laughed out loud

Someone is a little butt hurt. I agree, the better team won here.

madskrillz2
10-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by dpizz450
Someone is a little butt hurt. I agree, the better team won here.

No because the better team didn't win. How can you say another team will win 2 out of 10 times and say they're the better team? I'm not the type of person to make that kind of argument but if it's gonna be brought up that pretty much kills the "better team won" argument. Bottom line, Bama gave the game away.

dpizz450
10-13-2010, 05:37 AM
No because the better team didn't win. How can you say another team will win 2 out of 10 times and say they're the better team? I'm not the type of person to make that kind of argument but if it's gonna be brought up that pretty much kills the "better team won" argument. Bottom line, Bama gave the game away.

I never said anything about them losing 2/10 times.

ben300
10-13-2010, 06:03 AM

no i think your butt hurt...

bama has done waht this season, beat one of the ****tiest pennstate teams in the history of psu's football program, squeeked by arkansas, and then beat a highly over rated florida team...

plus they still have to play lsu, tennesse, and auburn, which all are tough teams. heck you guys could loose to any of those, especially tennessee, they are due to win one of these games against highly ranked teams.

they handnt even played the bulk of their confrence games yet, so they were bound to loose. plus, you know what they say....anything can happen when your in confrence, on the road..

and as much as i hate them...you now know how florida fans felt last year

madskrillz2
10-13-2010, 11:02 AM
no i think your butt hurt...

bama has done waht this season, beat one of the ****tiest pennstate teams in the history of psu's football program, squeeked by arkansas, and then beat a highly over rated florida team...

plus they still have to play lsu, tennesse, and auburn, which all are tough teams. heck you guys could loose to any of those, especially tennessee, they are due to win one of these games against highly ranked teams.

they handnt even played the bulk of their confrence games yet, so they were bound to loose. plus, you know what they say....anything can happen when your in confrence, on the road..

and as much as i hate them...you now know how florida fans felt last year

I'm far from butt hurt because I know we're still the best team in the conference. LSU and Auburn WILL lose and it probably won't even be us that beats em first. You wanna talk squeaking by? Look at both those teams. And you say squeaked by Arkansas like we should have tromped them. Arkansas is one of the best teams in the conference this year. Far better than the SC team we lost to. I could go on all day. So go ahead and say I'm butt hurt. I really don't care. We'll just be seein SC in the sec championship again.

madskrillz2
10-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by dpizz450
I never said anything about them losing 2/10 times.

I know someone else did. I wasn't necessarily aiming that at you.

10-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Very well said madskrillz2

Lidvall119
10-15-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm far from butt hurt because I know we're still the best team in the conference. LSU and Auburn WILL lose and it probably won't even be us that beats em first. You wanna talk squeaking by? Look at both those teams. And you say squeaked by Arkansas like we should have tromped them. Arkansas is one of the best teams in the conference this year. Far better than the SC team we lost to. I could go on all day. So go ahead and say I'm butt hurt. I really don't care. We'll just be seein SC in the sec championship again.

not when AUBURN kicks that ***...

madskrillz2
10-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Lidvall119
not when AUBURN kicks that ***...

Haha here's this guy again. Yeah we'll see what happens when Hightower busts Cam Newton one good time. When he's done, the whole team is gonna go down with him.

Lidvall119
10-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Haha here's this guy again. Yeah we'll see what happens when Hightower busts Cam Newton one good time. When he's done, the whole team is gonna go down with him.

it must kill you to see us above u in the polls ,

madskrillz2
10-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Lidvall119
it must kill you to see us above u in the polls , Honestly it really doesn't because at this point, yall should be. I guess I'm not your typical Alabama fan that does nothing but scream ROLL TIDE, Earnhardt, drink bud heavy, and has a mullet lol. I don't hate Auburn like most of us. I mean no doubt I wanna stomp em everytime we play but I usually pull for them over whoever they're playin. Now you wanna talk about a team I HATE? Them puke orange Tennessee Vols

10-15-2010, 01:58 PM
I dont hate Auburn so much either, a lot of their fans annoy me,but thats a different story. They do deserve to be ranked above us right now. They are just one injury away from being a mediocre team. No, I dont think one guy makes a team, but Cam means to AU, what Vince Young meant to Texas, and what Peyton means to the Colts. He's a great player, but AU might want to suggest a little more qb sliding.

CNC_guy
10-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Sooo....how do the Cocks feel after this weekend?

Lidvall119
10-18-2010, 08:47 AM
haha war eagle and there is no doubt that auburn is a one man wrecking crew, but if you got it(newton) you might as well use it

10-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Good ol Kentucky. Well at least the better team won.

CNC_guy
10-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by lsrbrad
Good ol Kentucky.

I read that like you are casually talking about someone's retarded little brother.

madskrillz2
10-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by CNC_guy
I read that like you are casually talking about someone's retarded little brother.

Lmaoooooooooooooo. Before anybody says it, Bama looked TERRIBLE again this weekend. Luckily they managed to pull it off.