PDA

View Full Version : finally got a ride in

jasonwayne222
10-09-2010, 11:28 AM
After 5 months of blistering heat i finally got to go ride for a while, felt awesome, the only casualty was an intermittent starter solenoid, ill just keep tapping it for now so itll work and guess its time to ebay a new one!!

honda400ex2003
10-10-2010, 02:20 PM
another 2 weeks and my year will be done. I have about 500-600 miles on for the summer and many many more hours. Glad to hear you finally got some time to ride. :D It is always great to get out and rip for a while after being off for a while. I can hardly take a couple weeks of not riding let alone months. you are a brave man. I have another couple of weekends to ride then the sleds come out in a few after that. :D steve

togup
10-10-2010, 03:03 PM
its never to hot for me but I did get out yesterday and it felt great you can feel fall finally ,maybe steve will invite some of us southern boys up some time to see some snow and introduce us to sleds (which I have never seen in person much less ridden one)

honda400ex2003
10-10-2010, 03:14 PM
very possible that i may have time some day. sledding is great, a different animal than wheeling thats for sure. you can ride perfect trails that are like glass and then ride in 10ft of white stuff sometimes if you go to the right places. it is not really possible to get that much to ride where i live but in the mountains they get way more than here in the Upper peninsula and in wisconsin. I plan to do some boondocking this winter which will be great too a bit different than the usual trail stuff i am used to riding. you gotta ride one once in your life nothing like having 130 hp of 2 stroke ripping in a 400 lb frame :D when you get on it you better hold on. steve

jasonwayne222
10-10-2010, 07:41 PM
ya in louisiana the fall and winters the better wheather for riding, 110 heat in the south with 90percent humidity is just too much sometimes cant wait for a couple weeks and gonna get a big ride in