PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Roll Handlebar Clamp

Higgy87TRX425
10-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Hey guys Keith here again, and I'm tryin to find another nice piece for my Lobo Chassis. I'm looking for one of the Roll Design Handlebar clamps, it needs to be for fat bars so 1 1/8 in think. Let me know if anyone has a lead on where I can get one of these clamps??? I spoke with Doug Roll and he doesn't have any of the Fat clamps however he's gonna start a production run of these clamps and the Pegs everyone loves the first of the new year!!!! I hope I don't have to wait that long though!! So let me know guys??? I'm sure that someone has these clamps????

norcalduner
10-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Haha Im looking for one too. I saw one at ebay a couple of months ago with a buy it now and it only lasted 1 day. There are a few "old school SoCal " R's that I ride the desert trails with that have these and I will try to convince them to give it up, of course, using huge sums of money :devil:

Higgy87TRX425
10-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah I hear ya, these clamps look sick! I'm willing pay for it I imagine it won't come cheap! So let me know man, I only need the 1 1/8 clamps for the fat bars. I'm willing to buy there whole steering stem if I need to, so I can make the deal happen. I'm trying to find one at a dealer currently, but no-luck yet???

rayman375
10-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Higgy, have you posted any pics of your Roll chassis? I'd like to see some if you haven't posted any yet.

Higgy87TRX425
10-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Rayman375, I'll be posting some pics of my chassis pretty soon. I'm gonna start a build thread for "Project LoPuma" here after I get some more parts together. And after I get this Roll Handlebar clamp! Forsure, Help me get one and you can have the first viewing!!! lol.

rayman375
10-09-2010, 08:16 PM
If I could help I would, cool parts are pretty hard to find these days. I can't wait to see your build thread.

Higgy87TRX425
10-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey rayman375, I'm gonna take some pics tomarrow. I don't have everything yet, but I can layout all that I have and take some pics of it. That would be kinda cool to see where I'm starting. I was sanding on a clutch cover tonight and I'm gonna polish it out tomarrow, I polish one part each weekend so I don't get overwelmed with it!! I bought some 12" buffing wheels and installed them tonight so Buffing should go a little smoother!! Bought an orbital air sander too! We'll I'll post tommarow night, later!!!

SilverLake250R
10-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by norcalduner
Haha Im looking for one too. I saw one at ebay a couple of months ago with a buy it now and it only lasted 1 day. There are a few "old school SoCal " R's that I ride the desert trails with that have these and I will try to convince them to give it up, of course, using huge sums of money :devil:

Yeah I looked every day for 5 months on ebay before I found this..and immediately bought it. lol Can't wait to see your Lobo build Higgy!