PDA

View Full Version : snow riding today

flyin#5
02-07-2003, 06:24 PM
a couple of minutes ago i went out in the field infront of my house and screwed around. its awsome cut the snow drifts off the top of the little rolling hills so u can get speed then hit some drifts and soar accross them. what i did was get some speed in 3rd gear on my 200sx rev it to the moon (no rev lim) and kick the back end out as soon as i got to a huge snow drift and shoot snow 20ft in the air. the tires would grab snow and throw it toward the front of the quad and i couldnt see. i was also popping wheelies on the places there was no snow then going into the drifts and pulling superman wheelies. the dirt is so hard underneath that you get poped up very fast so i had to jump off a couple times cuz i got stuck on the grab bar. lol i reved it out so much that the pipe was glowing red and it was reflecting off the now. it was fun as ****:D anyone else been out riding in the snow?

CHAUNCY
02-07-2003, 06:31 PM
yea i love riding in the snow even though i only rode in it once

DGR Designs
02-07-2003, 06:31 PM
dude i was throwin roost on my drifts a few weeks ago. it was awesome i was doin it just like i was on a dune!

Sportrax10
02-07-2003, 07:21 PM
I rode in the snow today. I like trying to get up hills, it makes them a lot harder.

I wish I was allowed to ride my dads Prairie, 4wd is a big help.

Ex_Rider43
02-07-2003, 08:07 PM
I hate snow. IM so tired of it. is there someone here who call it '' white $hit''???