PDA

View Full Version : ?s About Sparks Pipe

PaRedneckRiders
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm looking at getting a sparks pipe for my 426ex.

But i need to know if i should get the big core or not?
What is the difference between the stainless steel x-6 system and the stainless steel big core x-6 system

Also which would be better for the mods i have listed? (and mayb a good port and polish job added to that list)
Ill be riding mostly the mx track but also may do some aggressive trail riding

Also does anyone have one for sale because i know i want one but i dont want to spend almost 600$$ on a pipe, thinking i could get a nice used one alot cheaper and just clean it up and repack it

Thanks guys

drew416ex
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
The big core is more free flowing. Mainly a top end pipe made for big bore strokers. I have the regular x-6 on my 440 stroker and love it. Deff. get a good port job. That alone will wake up even a stock motor. Call or email sparks and see what they say. They are the ones who directed me towards the x-6 standard core.

PaRedneckRiders
10-09-2010, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by drew416ex
The big core is more free flowing. Mainly a top end pipe made for big bore strokers. I have the regular x-6 on my 440 stroker and love it. Deff. get a good port job. That alone will wake up even a stock motor. Call or email sparks and see what they say. They are the ones who directed me towards the x-6 standard core.
Ok man thanks, ill prob give them a call at the beginning of the week.