PDA

View Full Version : KX 65 Motors for sell or trade

race bum
10-06-2010, 08:21 AM
I have two KX 65 Motors that have been stroked to 70 cc. One is in the bike now and has less then 10 HRS on crank/top end. Second motor is stock but I have a matching cylinder and new stroked crank by crank works that needs to be put in to make it a 70. I was told that these motors where DJ Spurling motors and the port work is top notch. I am asking 700 each. The motor work is the same and should be kept together. I have lots of extra parts that go with if both sell to same person. Lots of new stuff, sprockets, top end gaskets, Kawi tech book, and other gaskets. Lots of used parts set of cases, clutch hubs, etc. All for 1400 bucks, or trade for CR 85 motors. Justin Hall at Maximum RPM also has seen these motors you can give him a call also.

cobra44
10-06-2010, 05:52 PM
what year are the motors and who did the motor work? also does that include electronics or carbs?

race bum
10-07-2010, 10:16 AM
One is a 04 and one 05. Would include all ele parts, and one carb. I am not for sure on who did the motor work. The port work and epoxy work on the cylinders is something I have not ever seen. Like I said call Justin at Maximum RPM or even call Tommy at TA porting he has seen the cylinders also. I can work up some photos for you if need be.

race bum
10-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Did a little digging and Rossier Engineering did DJ's Spurling port work. I talked to Charlie at Rossier give him a call it you want. Phone number 715-341-9919. That reminds me that the pipe will be included plus full set of trans gears. I need to try to get a complete list of what I have but everything goes if you take both motors.