PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Irs

CJCohan
10-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Hey guys anyone experiance a issue with the headlight on this? I got about 20 hours on her and just blew out my second headlight. It looks kinda obvious that theres water inside the housing. My question is arent these things supposed to be seald from the factory? I mean its not like im submerging the thing, puddles and mud absolutely but this is getting ridiclous...

CJCohan
10-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Third bub blew, more water inside ... after I dismantled and dried out the whole housing after the second went out. So after speaking with the dealer they are replacing it with a whole new housing. I had a mind to just seal it up with some silicone or something, but this things way too new to be dickin around with it.

525polaris10
10-15-2010, 01:48 PM
yea man, same **** happened to mine, just about 10 hours water and dirt got all inside, bulb blew and i had it warranteed, once i took it off i ordered the quad tech after market hood in white, it looks mean. what im planning on doing verysoon is buying 1 nice fog and mounting it to the quadtech hood and using the headligh wiring for the electric so i can still use the switch. i was kinda pissed that on my 2nd/ 3rd ride i had no more light but what are you gonna do. thats y i went after market and im just eliminating the whole thing.