PDA

View Full Version : 03 Blue Banshee GNCC Racer for S/T

Washburn
10-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Banshee is an 03 Blue good Plastics I have the Elka Elites all around with Elkas rear Linkage and a strenghtened cut and welded stock swingarm to fit the wide Eibach Spring Elka sent to put on, (I weight in at 300lbs so all that would need done is a respring job if a lighter person buys it) also on +2+1 LSR Racing A Arms, PRM FULL SKID PLATES, LSR +1 AntiVibe Steering stem, Fasst Flexxx bars, Noss Head 20cc domes, VF3s, Pro design billit timing plate set at +4, each cylinder kicks a steady 155 psi which is just rite for 93 octane. 2:1 trinity Carb setup with a 35mm PWK. Still on its factory bore so its a virgin still. Never rebuilt and it doesnt need it. Yet it flys like its ported. 2 sets of chrome pipes. Toomey TR-6s that are on there now and a full set of Chrome Paul Turner Midrange Pipes with fatboy scilencers
Other Goodies Im missing. Ill have Pics on Tuesday.

Would like to trade for a KTM 525XC Plus I could throw in some cash if the deal is rite. I will think about other 450s as well but they have to be just as hooked up.

I live in Pittsburgh PA, The Banshee live about 60 miles north of me in Harrisville in my shed. Hasent been rode at all this year.