PDA

View Full Version : its here!

hellshot00
09-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Finally got my biggun exhaust today in the mail. Will be putting it on tomorow and i will tel about how that goes but as of now i must say it looks great and very well made. I really dont know what a con could be of this thing as of now i mean I guess the welds could look better but theres no splatter or anything. Comes with a spark arrestor screen to put in if you wish which i also ordered without the quiet core (20-30 dollars cheaper) so its a completely hollow pipe. The powder coated endcap looks great. Had the end cap off too to see how spark arrestor goes in 3 allen wrench bolts and take off the end cap and the tip so simple. Will def. have more on how it sounds and such tomorow.

2006 400ex slsd
09-29-2010, 12:06 AM
post pics also:)

hellshot00
09-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Well it took me a bit but i finally got it on. It took sometime because no matter how i positioned it it always seemed to leak at the clamp. As soon as i got it on and working though i realized it was def worth it. For a slip-on i wasnt really expecting much power gain but i will admit this helped drastically front end picks up with no problem. also feels like it has some more top end as well as mid, without a jetkit. It is probably the most ive ever gotten out of a slip-on or have ever seen come out of one.

Will post pics sometime tomorow if i can.

honda400ex2003
09-29-2010, 06:30 PM
sounds cool! steve