PDA

View Full Version : Guy wants to trade he's 03 kfx400 for my 03 predator good or bad idea

edwinkelman
09-26-2010, 04:24 PM
My predator its in good shape could use new plastic. it has as new tires, yoshi exhuast, new bearings all around, nerf bars, brake pads, chain, uni and k&n air filter new stator, jetted runs very strong i have 1 tooth down on the front sprocket for woods riding also have org. sprocket also extra rear tires 85% tread and some random parts. Just got valves adjusted..

..Ok his quad......I have a KFX 400 that is in pretty good condition. This is my back up quad so Im not pressed to sell it. The plastics show normal wear but has a Monster Energy graphics kit. Pictures show a patch on the front of the seat but a brand new green and black gripper will be installed this week. Has a full procircuit full exhaust and jetted to match. The silencer has seen better days but does not affect the performance. This quad was set on the grab bar real hard. I was about to order a new slip on for it and grab bar but i thought i would see what kind of offers i might get for it. If i dont get what i want I'll just keep it. It has a new stator, flywheel and starter. Battery is new as well. This quad was just rebuilt . This thing runs great and is very fast and loud.

beastlywarrior
09-27-2010, 07:19 AM
bad, why would you downgrade

edwinkelman
09-27-2010, 08:04 AM
That's what I was wondering .... His is in nicer shape and also have reverse because I ride alot with the gf on the back