PDA

View Full Version : Memories.......

sly400ex
02-06-2003, 10:08 PM
It's funny, I just got done watching Crusty 4 (nutty and crazy guys)......It got me to thinking about the first atv/mx video I ever seen. How many of you remember the old video called "Survival of off Road Tactics". I think it was made back around in 86'. All the old timers were in it; LR Webb, bunch of others. I wore that tape out in about a month too!:eek: Thought it was funny, so I just wanted to share.:p

CHAUNCY
02-06-2003, 10:55 PM
I love the crusty series. Never saw the movie you mentioned but I love watchin the old moto movies. Takes you back in time its like. Like Any Given Sunday. That was an awesome movie.

BlazingYamahaYz
02-07-2003, 06:16 AM
i watched Any Given Sunday last week, and I was amazed....i mean the guys were going 160 in the straights and about 120-130mph in the turns.......and alotta them were ridding even tho one had a broken nose, another a broken foot, and another with a messed up back......and the guy with the nose wipeed out and was racing the next heat like an hour later.....the other two guys wer ridding not to long after the hurt themselves...i have a movie called Big Air Assult, and it was made like 2000 or 2001, and you can see how the sport of FMX has progressed since then...its cool to watch those old movies, if ya never have, i suggest u do it!:)