PDA

View Full Version : ATV Quad power racing for XBOX

Woodsrider
02-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Okay, so who has bought the game and played it enough to give a fair review of it?
I have played it a few times, (when I can get a controller from the kids). But I cant compare it to anything.
Honestly, I dont think its that bad. It aint Halo but it aint Shreck either:ermm:

crap-banshee32
02-06-2003, 09:25 PM
sell the x-box, buy a ps2, and get atv off road fury 2!!! greatest game ever!!!

JUSTINcredible
02-06-2003, 10:10 PM
i got atv quad power racing 2 for ps2 which the game is probley nthe same for xbox too, but anyways i played it for a few hours and i couldent stand it, expecialy after playing atv offroad fury 2, the quads handle wierd and some of the freestyle things the have on there are just plain wierd.. but it was only 30 bucks so it wasnt like it was a rip off or anything

Dan_Guetter
02-06-2003, 10:20 PM
i bought the xbox version for 30 bucks also, its gay in the beginning, but once you get the cool quads, then it ain't so bad!
over all i can only play it for 30 min at a time, its no damn aof2, but it holds me over till the new motocross madness 3 comes out from thq, thats right, thq is gonna remake the game, its gonna feel like the rainbow studios game though!!!!!!!! 2004 is it due date!!!

can't wait!

Woodsrider
02-07-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
sell the x-box, buy a ps2, and get atv off road fury 2!!! greatest game ever!!!

When PS can render graphics as fast as XBOX, has a H/D, and is all around a better machine, I'll think about it. the only thing the PS has is a better game library.

The question wasnt should I sell the box it was "Who has played it?"

Knight440
02-07-2003, 09:35 AM
When PS can render graphics as fast as XBOX, has a H/D, and is all around a better machine, I'll think about it. the only thing the PS has is a better game library.

You got that right!

Extremeracer167
02-07-2003, 09:44 AM
i dont know, i like the PS2 better. It doesnt take as long to load, the graphics are pretty close. I noticed when i had my xbox, and on my friends when we play 2 player on Halo, it has the tendancy to glitch a little bit here and there. My PS2 doesnt do that.. But i do LOVE the controllers on X-box. Especially shotting games, those triggers are bad@$!! overall they are about the same, they both catch up where the other lacks. They are both GREAT systems, but like u said, PS2 has prob. 3-4 times as many games as X-box, and thats why i have a PS2 now.

Ryan
02-07-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
i dont know, i like the PS2 better. It doesnt take as long to load, the graphics are pretty close.

I thought Xbox didn't have to load any games :huh .

Anyways..... I think playstation 2 is an overall better system.....JMO

Extremeracer167
02-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Halo takes FOREVER to load:ermm:

NDrider
02-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Just looking at your guys profiles it looks like the Xbox is an adult game console and the Playstation is for the younger ones.

So, I liked my Xbox. :D But sold it because I am not really into game playing.

Woodsrider
02-07-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
Halo takes FOREVER to load:ermm:

If it takes a long time to load you need to have your box checked. I have a bout a 3 to five second delay on mine and I have a custom sound track on my hard drive.

2fastandfurious
02-07-2003, 02:17 PM
XBOX bad......PS2 goood..............

02-07-2003, 04:28 PM
over all i can only play it for 30 min at a time, its no damn aof2, but it holds me over till the new motocross madness 3 comes out from thq, thats right, thq is gonna remake the game, its gonna feel like the rainbow studios game though!!!!!!!! 2004 is it due date!!!

yeah too bad its not for pc, alot more u can do then, the best game ever is mcm2,

the new thq rainbow game has real riders in it and stuff, i know its gonna be the best game once it comes out , its got freestyle and so on

til then ill stick wit old mcm2