PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel the same?

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
09-23-2010, 01:32 AM
You ever have days were everything you try and do ends up royally not working and just pissing you off? My whole day, nothing will go right. Work was horrible, get home and my phone is being a profane word, internet keeps shutting off randomly, drain clogged in my shower....... Today SUCKS!

dns1764
09-23-2010, 05:53 AM
that was definatly yesterday! i used a white lighter and some kid told me its bad luck. after that in my network theory lab, everything was breaking or wasnt working :mad:

wilkin250r
09-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Every day I ever work on the car or the quad....:ermm:

ben300
09-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by dns1764
that was definatly yesterday! i used a white lighter and some kid told me its bad luck. after that in my network theory lab, everything was breaking or wasnt working :mad:

stoners and their damn white lighters......

One_Bad_400
09-23-2010, 10:37 AM
man my whole year has been that way. it seems that if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. this YEAR sucks.. good thing a new one starts in just a couple months.

mxduner
09-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
man my whole year has been that way. it seems that if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. this YEAR sucks.. good thing a new one starts in just a couple months. bro you got that right. the lighter side of my year was when i pulled the quad out for the season, 2nd warm up lap around the yard, she blew up. Believe me when i say that was not even close to the worst time i had this year:grr: next year is my year for redemption

CJM
09-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Every day I ever work on the car or the quad....:ermm:

yep..anything I work on is never easy.

Thats the motto I live by: "nothing is ever easy" oh and anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!

honda400ex2003
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
x3 on working on stuff. a 15minute job is always a few hours at least if i even end up having the right part to finish. lol was a tough year for stuff breaking thats for sure. knock on wood i am past that for the year. steve

Tommy Warren
09-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm the living example of murphy's law...:(

krt400ex
09-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by ben300

lmao

Ruby Soho
09-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by CJM

Thats the motto I live by: "nothing is ever easy" oh and anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!

if i plan out a big hard project, it goes smooth with no problems.

simple things however, i have a hard time

CJM
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
if i plan out a big hard project, it goes smooth with no problems.

simple things however, i have a hard time

Thats how it always seems.

I spent the better part of last night retapping a 400ex head and valve cover. One thing after another kept going wrong, not to mention this is the 2nd dang time I have had to do this!

Idiot previous owner really messed it up-every bolt was helicoiled, drilled and tapped for 7mm, then wtf it leaks 6 months later, so went to 5/16 allen head and it still leaks after all that work..I hate idiots. Now my friend needs a new head and I just reground the valves too!

yellow02400ex
09-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by ben300

lol all my buddys are stoners and say the same thing

KXRida
09-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
man my whole year has been that way. it seems that if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. this YEAR sucks.. good thing a new one starts in just a couple months.

I hear yah on that. May was my roughest month. Let me sum up a few of my "lowlights" lol.

Blew the transmission out of my f150 after having it 2 months, wrecked a rental car, my cousin hit me 4th gear wide open and I got knocked out for 6 minutes, quite riding and sold everything, spent a few days in the hospital, having more on going issues with my back, my now ex girlfriend went to arizona to visit a "friend" and came back pregnant, etc. 2010 has been pretty rough on me lol

dehner47
09-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
I hear yah on that. May was my roughest month. Let me sum up a few of my "lowlights" lol.

Blew the transmission out of my f150 after having it 2 months, wrecked a rental car, my cousin hit me 4th gear wide open and I got knocked out for 6 minutes, quite riding and sold everything, spent a few days in the hospital, having more on going issues with my back, my now ex girlfriend went to arizona to visit a "friend" and came back pregnant, etc. 2010 has been pretty rough on me lol

damn bro.. i hope you can play the guitar, cause your life sounds like a country song.:devil:

trx310R#24
09-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by CJM

thats a great way to look at things :rolleyes:

mxduner
09-27-2010, 07:23 PM

Hey bro, you hang in there.
my may was not so fun either. I got in an accident with my work truck, was pissed off and quite my job (more to it than just this). Later that night i went to self medicate from a couple beers at a friends house and spend the night. Found out while i had not hung around them in a long time, 'recreational habits' seemed to develop within the group. And this certain fellow, is to blame for this.

This certain person I CANNOT STAND AT ALL! well after confronting him and getting into a shouting match, i got pissed and took off, PISSED. (I was soo close to losing my cool with him, but just beating the piss out of this little punk is just not my style.)

Well johnny law decided to pull me over that night,(i crossed over the center line) and i got to spend a couple days in the drunk tank. So now no more work truck and no license, and seems i quite i am eneligble for unemployment.

To add to this mess i was a month away from restructuring my mortgage.(as i got way behind while unemployed for over a year) and will not be able to refi my house. So Now no job, no license, no income, and soon no home. All from making a very bad choice on 1 night thats what drinking and driving can do to anyone. I am just thankful no one got hurt. But VERY STUPID on my part.

sorry for the long post and poor grammer.

KXRida
09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
I hear ya guys. Thanks for the support. I've never had such an emotionally tough year as this year. To top it off got pulled over in the mustang 146 in a 65. Thankfully it was my best friends dad or I would not be driving for atleast a year. I just keep my head up and keep looking on to the next week or so. I'm excited for hunting season. That's pretty much my highlight of fall so that keeps me going.

destey
09-28-2010, 08:48 AM
ditto here. every project in my life is a failure. my 250r rebuild has turned into a nightmare of lost parts and ruined bearings from dirt and dust from sitting around waiting for more parts.

or my hard disk that melted and lost everything for the last 8 years, all my college papers and programming projects.

or my vehicles that develop problems faster than I can fix them.

lost $25000 i saved up working my **** $13/hr job by margin trading in the stock market. lost $6k in one day. its a wonder i haven't suicided. been thinking of a line i heard from star trek... "Survival is insufficient"

ZeroLogic
09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
If life was easy it would be a whore.:macho

KXRida
09-29-2010, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
If life was easy it would be a whore.:macho

haha what if some of us like whore's?? :p

ZeroLogic
09-29-2010, 04:06 PM
haha what if some of us like whore's?? :p

That's one ride that you can't get me back on.:chinese:

KXRida
09-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
That's one ride that you can't get me back on.:chinese:

I hear yah on that one. What happened to all the nice girls?

wilkin250r
09-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey, easy girls are popular for a reason.

I'm not saying I want my daughter to turn into one, but I'll never look down on that type of girl. They serve a valuable purpose in life, they fill a necessary niche in the world.

KXRida
09-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Hey, easy girls are popular for a reason.

I'm not saying I want my daughter to turn into one, but I'll never look down on that type of girl. They serve a valuable purpose in life, they fill a necessary niche in the world.

haha very basic and very necessary lol.

ZeroLogic
09-30-2010, 08:29 AM
I hear yah on that one. What happened to all the nice girls?

I make them easy. :ermm:

tach13
09-30-2010, 11:41 AM
everyday above ground is better then, a day below ground.