PDA

View Full Version : podcasts?

extremeblastr
09-20-2010, 08:34 PM
does anybody else enjoy any of the podcasts? i listened to joe rogans for the first time a few weeks ago called the joe rogan experience and its pretty good been listening every week since just wondering if anybody else has found one they got really into i should check out.

honda400ex2003
09-20-2010, 09:13 PM
i used to get them but they would keep downloading and all of a sudden i would have 50 new ones to listen to. i had ninja warrior shows, tech ones, news ones, a bunch at the time. lol I was subscribed to too many at the time but they were great for shows and stuff. I dont really use my ipod all that much or sync it often enough to use them on my classic so i quit getting them. I may have to start again now though. lol sounds like some new ones are out that are pretty good. steve

feuerstack411
09-20-2010, 09:25 PM
I listen to Tiesto's Clublife weekly, same with Radio Bam. I also taught myself German with some podcasts

mxduner
09-21-2010, 01:16 AM
i am very tech unsavvy lol. my pod cast involves my local morning show. interesting about what is actually out there. I never really thought about what else is out there. But now i think, there must be some good ones out i bet, but with satalite radio, i get to listen to more than i have time for.

What others that are out that anybody listens to? any guilty pleasures:D