PDA

View Full Version : Need Battery help...

400exredrider
02-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Ok heres how it goes i was riding today and some how i must have lost the peice that holds the batter on.....any way i was power sliding and something hit me in the foot and i stopped and looked back and it was my battery....it was laying on my nerf bar......the negative wire was pulled out.....but thatnks to the nerf the positiv is still in.....anyway i was wondering what might have happend to it the positive wire got yanked hard....i have the negative back in and its connected well....but i was wondering what wire may be messed upor whats wrong.......its completly dead so any help is great!!!!!!!!!1 thanks

Pappy
02-06-2003, 07:50 PM
check the 2 fuses.....

you will need to re-crimp the loose battery cable and check for other loose wires that may have been jerked when the battery took a dive. if the cable is trashed let me know i have a replacement. heck i even have another holddown.

im thinkin the battery is ok ...but the connection or cable isnt getting the job done.

400exredrider
02-09-2003, 01:06 PM
hey........I was pullin around on my wires found one that is connected to the positive wire i pulled on it and got juice.......but if im not pullin on it she wont get any power.......which i really dont trust.......and yeah i need another battery holder some how mine came off hope fully i can fix it so i can count on it other wise i may need them wires.....:D let me know what you think.

400exredrider
02-09-2003, 01:08 PM
pappy i knew youd be one to reply..........since you told me soo much about them batteries...:D

Pappy
02-09-2003, 01:13 PM
just let me know what ya need:p